Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Well, as Nick said. It does suck, and it has no potential. You can't use .info domain for image hosting site. Not everyone can provide image hosting, you installed open source script (Chevereto) , removed its copyright. Added yours, and you act like you made something. Even though, you just wasted few minutes of your life.

When you're making your site, work hard on it. It's not just installing the script and picking the domain. Do you have any idea how would you customize the script and how would you make the required changes if the site becomes big enough? I guess you wouldn't. Think about the site concept first, then start working on it on localhost, and after that, buy the domain name.

Well, as Nick said. It does suck, and it has no potential. You can't use .info domain for image hosting site. Not everyone can provide image hosting, you installed open source script (Chevereto) , removed its copyright. Added yours, and you act like you made something. Even though, you just wasted few minutes of your life.

When you're making your site, work hard on it. It's not just installing the script and picking the domain. Do you have any idea how would you customize the script and how would you make the required changes if the site becomes big enough? I guess you wouldn't. Think about the site concept first, then start working on it on localhost, and after that, buy the domain name.

I am working on re-doing the whole script and template its self.
Infact already started.

I wont be using a .info domain anyway. seems suckish yes i know.

Thanks for the feedback jason.

Nothing to review. You spent .99 on a s*** domain, installed a free script and took the copyright off. Probably took you 10min to set this up. Including time to get the domain.

Edit: if your re-doing the site, and not using a .info, close this down. Your wasting everyones time with this.

yep to be honest image hosts are over done (for example, I own my own as well) if you wanna make it big, yours has got to be out of the box, unbelievable, something people have never seen or your just wasting your time (come to realize I am wasting my time to, but what the heck I've already started)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back