Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamfi

ImgShot - Image Hosting Script

Hello everyone !

My name is Alex (nickname Zamfi) and i want to present a image hosting script i concepted.

590x300.jpg

PM me if u need custom modifications. I have also developed an affiliate addon for script, wait for PM's if anyone interested

Upload methods:
  • Single
  • Multi
  • Ajax
  • Remote
  • Cover
  • ZIP

Upload options:
  • Adult/Non-Adult Upload
  • Thumbnail Size (from 100×100px to 300×300px)
  • Add download links to image
  • Folder structured uploads (all images will go in folders by year/month/day.
  • This way the script will support a very very large number of images without any performance issues)
  • Choose in which gallery you want to upload

Users feature:
  • Registration (with captcha)
  • Galleries (galleries will help to organise better your images and also when you’re in a image that is in a gallery, you will have bellow the image, more images from that gallery. You can configure how many galleries can have a regular user and a premium user). You can add, remove or rename any gallery.
  • Gallery slideshow (you can choose your gallery to be public or private. If it’s public, you can view a slideshow with all your pictures from specific gallery)
  • Fully user panel
  • See all images uploaded
  • Quick select images to: see all bb/html codes, move to another gallery, mark as clean/adult, delete
  • Search your photos by ID and moderate (move to other gallery, delete, mark as clean/adult)
  • Lock account (this is a security feature. When LOCK is active, you can’t make any modifications to your account. To unlock you have to hit button unlock and enter the security code that you will recive in your email)
  • Normal/ Premium (all images of a premium user are without any advertise and supports more image galleries)
  • Support Ticket system inbuild (Fully functional ticket support)

Admin features:
  • Manage all users
  • Delete photos / mark as adult/ clean (by selection, or by specified ID)
  • Delete images if after X days has not been accesed.
  • Login brute forge security logs – if password entered is invalid 5 times, captcha appears and all bad logins are situated in admin logs.
  • Edit pages (DMCA, Contact) – WYSIWYG Editor included
  • Ads configure (for clean side and adult side)
  • Analytics configure (any page analytics you like)
  • Search user by username or image id
  • Pop ads configuration and premium users text configuration
  • View all images of a user, mark all images as adult/clean, remove all images of a user
  • Multi server (see details below)
  • Database backup/download (you can easily back-up your mysql database with one click)

Multi server features:
  • Add/ Edit/ Delete multiple FTP server
  • Multiple options for multiserver usage:
    • 0 = Multiserver disabled – all uploads will be on your current server even you have any servers activated in Admin Panel (Local only)
    • 1 = Multiserver enabled – your uploads will be randomly mixed only on your active servers (FTP only)
    • 2 = Multiserver enabled mixed – your uploads will be randomly mixed on your active servers and also on your local server (FTP + Local)

Other features:
  • Mail SMTP configuration (this work also on windows servers)
  • Download image option
  • Social network plugins

Upcoming features:
  • Alerts and private messages (to all users or to specific users)
  • Enable/Disable from cover/remote/multi/zip upload from config
  • Paypal gateway for premium account payment (activate/deactivate from admin panel)
  • User password recovery
  • Enable/Disable watermark for images
  • Website thumbnail generator (generate thumbnails for websites)
  • Donation page
  • Referal system
  • Configuration check (if CHMOD it’s set properly everywhere, mail SMTP set correctly, etc.)
  • View all tickets of a user
  • Ban a user
  • SEO on/off from admin panel
  • Regular admin and Super admin permissions
  • Contact Form with captcha in Contact page
  • Set account to upload in specific gallery
  • Improvements to galery slideshow
  • Design improvements
  • Statistics and Graphs for users, images, banning, etc.
  • Newsletter system – email all users

Price of this script is 18 $

Buy directly from CodeCanyon:
http://codecanyon.net/item/imgshot-image-hosting-script/2558257

I'm opened to any suggestions and i will make them possible very quick if i consider them good and useful.

Sorry for any spelling errors above. My english is very good but i work on that.

You can see the script in action on below website. Feel free to register and make tests !
http://imgshot.com

Also you can write me any questions by replying here or writing me here : http://codecanyon.net/item/imgshot-image-hosting-script/discussion/2558257 . Here you will have all the informations also.

Last edited:
48 comments
I bought the script, it is easily adjustable

Support is very good if you have any problems Zamfi quick fix

still missing only the flash upload, but I think it will Zamfi to make a new update with the addition of these

This is my imagehost http://imagepicsa.com everything works perfectly

elve said:
I bought the script, it is easily adjustable

Support is very good if you have any problems Zamfi quick fix

still missing only the flash upload, but I think it will Zamfi to make a new update with the addition of these

This is my imagehost http://imagepicsa.com everything works perfectly

Thank you for good words !
Of course, soon i will add ajax or flash upload. It's already in my "to do" list :D

ChaoscripT said:
Revenue Sharing feature will be great.

Regards.

After i will finish my current "future features" list i will think how to implement this also, but it's a very delicate thing here.

nice work m8 , it's really great script especially i am really impressed for ''registered'' and ''adult - non adult '' options

by the way i guess have found a little bugs at your script ;

1-when u are open the menu section then u cant close it anymore ..i have tested it with chrome.

2- after uploaded the image the header part of your site (menu section) just disappeared with chrome

Last edited:
nice work m8 , it's really great script especially i am really impressed for ''registered'' and ''adult - non adult '' options

by the way i guess have found a little bugs at your script ;

1-when u are open the menu section then u cant close it anymore ..i have tested it with chrome.

2- after uploaded the image the header part of your site (menu section) just disappeared with chrome

Thank you !
1. About the menu open/close this is the way i concept it ... i don't think it's realy necesary to make them close because when you navigate where you want is automaticaly closed.
2.I will make the header to be present on the uploaded image also. Thanks :D

Can you give us and admin demo?
I will put in few minutes some screenshots from admin panel on the first post.

Hi, is it possible to edit the files so i can translate them?
(php or html)?

Yes, it's very easy to translate it at this moment but I will add in my "to do" list to make a platform for multiple languages also.

u should also have zip upload option like some image hosts do

Thanks for suggestion ! I will take it in consideration for future updates.

Great work on this, very clean, crisp and simple yet stylish (y)

JGM.

Thank you ! I will try as much as i can to keep the simple stylish (even after i will make all updates from "to do" list). I like simplity so i don't have in mind to make big design modifications.

Nice script ! When do you release the next update ? Thanks !

In this night or tomorrow i will release a new update. Ajax multiple upload, many changes and updates in administration panel and few also in user panel. You can see ajax multiple upload working on http://imgshot.com (works best with opera, chrome or mozilla). Hope you like it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back