Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
When i am buying a script worth $2400, i expect at least a descent GUI. Seriously not worth it. Please consider doing more work or lowering down the price.

xfilesharing pro script $120 + image mod $40, not even $200 also it has support community and regularly updated and widely used by many filehosting. think about it.

Last edited:
Hoooster Rada

Thanks a lot for the information.

The configuration of pay per view it comes with Images mod ?

So i only need script+Images Mod+Payment Gateways mod ?
Thanks!

Edit: I login at demo as admin and it have an option "Track Downloads".
I understand that when someone see(download actually) a hotlinked iamge at a forum it will count as download.

I wish i am wrong and it count this way. When a user click the thumbnail to redirect him to the website to see a bigger image so i make some money from ads.

89118360886803845925.png

Last edited:
Hoooster Rada

Thanks a lot for the information.

The configuration of pay per view it comes with Images mod ?

So i only need script+Images Mod+Payment Gateways mod ?
Thanks!

Edit: I login at demo as admin and it have an option "Track Downloads".
I understand that when someone see(download actually) a hotlinked iamge at a forum it will count as download.

I wish i am wrong and it count this way. When a user click the thumbnail to redirect him to the website to see a bigger image so i make some money from ads.

89118360886803845925.png

Our script (hoooster.com) is custom solution, all in one solution! No mods! ;)

"I understand that when someone see(download actually) a hotlinked iamge at a forum it will count as download."

No, user have to show page "showimage" so will count per image! Hotlinks no count!

"I wish i am wrong and it count this way. When a user click the thumbnail to redirect him to the website to see a bigger image so i make some money from ads."

Yes. Have to be show "showimage"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back