Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Put screenshots with daily visitors (not the total number of visits you site got) and with the revenue from ads.
That's what matters (imho).

Put screenshots with daily visitors (not the total number of visits you site got) and with the revenue from ads.
That's what matters (imho).

Here's the daily visits:

And as for earnings, I can't really show that because I use I have the same ad codes on my other image host imgpay.me and several other websites.

However I can show you the payouts I made, so that should give you an idea of the profits.

I'm interested in the server cost, earning details and the time required to run the site. Just sent in a PM with your final selling price and from there we will start proceeding.

I'm interested in the server cost, earning details and the time required to run the site. Just sent in a PM with your final selling price and from there we will start proceeding.

I pay $5 per month for business hosting. As for earning details as I said above, I cannot show that because I have the same ad codes on several other websites. The website is highly profitable though.

All you'd have to do is join plugrush.com and and ppopads.net and you'd profit easily.

My BIN price is $300.

Last edited:
so u are showing earning stat with other website statistic

This screenshot is the payouts i've made to affiliates.

I cannot show earnings because I have the advertisement codes on many websites.
The above is only the money paid out to affiliates. The website has earned much more than that.

^^ Why not post your adsense earning only for imgboo?

Here's the adsense for imgboo.me

Keep in mind there are only 1,931 clean images and 7724 adult images.

Also the website makes much more than this because there is also popupnder ads, as well as adult ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back