IMA.GY / UP TO $5.0 per 1000 uniques / Paypal, Skrill, Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
my payment is still processing too .. It was requested on the 1st June. I was asking the admin why or when will be the payment processed. He answered that all payment will be processed this week . I know that this server own the same guy who had YT .So I think that you don`t worry about your money .. I guess that the reason why we are waiting 2 weeks for payment is that they got banned on Viper. I think that we can be glad that they didn`t close their affiliate program. Other hosts did it when they got banned there ...

Last edited:
Hi fellas, sorry for late reply.

All payments will be processed by the end of the month, since we are awaiting for a new credit card (one that we have was locked due unauthorized transactions). We will be issuing bonuses on payments.

thanks

Thak you Moe for the update. No worries here, I have had the same trouble more than once with CC fraud on my cards. Damn card issuer tries to make it so inconvenient to get charges removed that you sometimes wish you had simply paid the fraudulent charge instead.

I wish I could just ignore that transaction but it was big and it was thankfully charged back before it was passed authorization. I hope I'll start issuing payments within a few days.

Thanks everyone for patience and sorry for inconvenience.

@hefajstos - you're no more welcome on ima.gy, feel free to find another host who's ready to accept your rudeness.

2017-06-26 20:27:590000-00-00 00:00:00$xx.4103
0pending
scam site!!

Lol .. you are waiting 10 days and you wrote that it is a scam site. I tell you something. It is over one month since I requested my payment. And I am not crying. You should read what dav3 said 3 weeks ago. They are waiting for a new card. However it is long time and it is a new month so some new info will be great. :)

Hey Moe
When will you start weekly payouts again? I have a small (7.64) request still pending from 5/28/17. Plus my earnings balance is now nearing 30.00 ,which I cannot request a payout for until the aforementioned 1 from May gets processed.

Well,full month passed. Guess for any kind of getting new credit card a month is enough.
Another write off me thinks :)

Jul. 6, 2017 - Delay in payments
Dear members,

It's been over a month since we have issued last payment. Due to fraud attempt to bill a card, we have to replace a current one. And we are still waiting a card to arrive. Bank has assured us it will be delivered by the end of next week, since they have replaced card design and great number of requests they received.

Rest assured that we will give our best to start processing payments normally within a week. If you have accumulated great number of balance place a support request and we will add it to your pending balance.

Sincerely,
Moe S.

Jul. 6, 2017 - Delay in payments
Dear members,

It's been over a month since we have issued last payment. Due to fraud attempt to bill a card, we have to replace a current one. And we are still waiting a card to arrive. Bank has assured us it will be delivered by the end of next week, since they have replaced card design and great number of requests they received.

Rest assured that we will give our best to start processing payments normally within a week. If you have accumulated great number of balance place a support request and we will add it to your pending balance.

Sincerely,
Moe S.

F.

You know who it is. Reply. I think I have been EXTREMELY patient until now.
Thank you. See you later.

My last ticket wa send on 2017-07-10 08:35:55

No answer in ticket.. No info here.

View Profile: dav3 - WJunction - Webmaster Forum
Last Activity8th Jul 2017 10:26 PM

My last payment still pending from 2017-05-30 06:24:42
I hope they will pay, but who know..

scam site scam site scam site

well, this dude tricked two of us over for design and some recoding (thankfully, not much), so we are now selling it's design/code with db included (not whole data available, users are).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back