I'm very sad today. Help me to get a good domain registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

I needs to move my domain to somewhere good. Otherwise, I have to leave it. It's been 7 years and over 500+ loyal paid customers and over 1.7PB+ files stored in Co-locations data centers. Everything going over because of one name Porkbun. I can't reveal everything here because they are very much active on the internet. And they have my real details which can be compromised.. I don't trust them at all.

Anyway.. I need a good domain register that has no issue with DMCA and lawsuits. And understand HE IS JUST A DOMAIN REGISTRAR NOT HOSTED ANY DATA. Help..

Thanks

26 comments
I think you should analyze competitor sites and check them through Whois. If you see that the data of the site owner is as hidden as possible, then you can also deal with such a domain registrar.
Post automatically merged:

I think you should analyze competitor sites and check them through Whois. If you see that the data of the site owner is as hidden as possible, then you can also deal with such a domain registrar.
You can use any service to check Whois. But it is better to use the one that shows maximum information. At the same time, you are interested in registrars that hide information about the owner as much as possible.

You can use any service to check Whois. But it is better to use the one that shows maximum information. At the same time, you are interested in registrars that hide information about the owner as much as possible.
https://www.host-tracker.com/en/ic/whois-check

Last edited:
internetbs.net I use over 7 years
I too used them for long time but Internetbs is not safe/offshore anymore, It was bought by CentralNIC (UK based). I wouldn't recommend them to avoid DMCA.

Here is a good list:

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back