im depressed for making nameservers >.< any help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

saroo5

hi all,

i don't know how to start :( first i want to tell you i have a dedicated server

and i asked the the reseller to get me a 2 private nameservers for me

and i put it in my domain and he told me i have to wait 48 hours and i waited for 5 days nothing worked <_<

after that i serched everywhere about having a nameservers DNS bla bla

first what i got from Tutorials that i have to registrar the NS from the domain manager so i did it in add summary "in godaddy" and linked it with my dedi server ip then i took the nameserver and put it in WHM what else to do ?

im getting to think that the godaddy is sucks lol but that is a private nameservers problem so i forgot about making any private nameservers

so i tried to get the nameserver the godaddy gives it and i changed the ip to my dedi server ip and it woked but just i can make an account for the domain "www.mydomain.info" but when i wabt to make a subdomain account on WHM for my domain i can't why ? like "demo.mydomain.info"

i got a dedicated server b4 and the reseller gave me nameserver and i put it in my domain and everything worlking even the subdomain but why now i can't ?

plz any help here :'(

9 comments
Listen what you will need here:-

2 Extra ips for server ( 2 more ips other than your main dedicated ip)
WHM/Cpanel (which you already have)
Domain with godaddy (which also you have I guess)

just make sure your hostname works with server and then add your custom name servers in WHM and add the additional ips with name server names in domain manager in go daddy as well
http://www.infusionservers.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Register new nameservers at godaddy for the domain, using your server ip's

ns1.yourmaindomain.com MAINip
ns1.yourmaindomain.com SecondIP

goto WHM basic setup and add the nameservers there down the bottom of the list, assign a IP for each one, then add A record.

maybe you need to manually edit the files, if it still doesnt work pm me the root pass and i will sort it.

so i have to get another 2 ip's i thought i can do it with one dedicated ip >.<

thanx guys for the reply i appreciate it ^ ^

i'll try it and reply here

and i just have 1 ip for the server

i'll ask the reseller to another 2 ip's

Hello,

You can do with ip also does not matter. register your ns1.yourdomain.info and ns2.yourdomain.info with the main ip of the server.

Hello,

You can do with ip also does not matter. register your ns1.yourdomain.info and ns2.yourdomain.info with the main ip of the server.

i did it and and type the 2 NS in WHM but not worked >.<

maybe there is something missing i dont know really

the server it works now i got help with someone but there is another problem >_<

when i create a new account for my domain "www.mydomain.info" it works fine

but when i create a new account for subdomain like "test.mydomain.info" it doesn't work >_<

i waited for a day and it doesn't work yet why?

do any1 know how to solve this ?

please i need help >.<

the server it works now i got help with someone but there is another problem &gt;.&lt;

when i create a new account for my domain "www.mydomain.info" it works fine

but when i create a new account for subdomain like "test.mydomain.info" it doesn't work &gt;.&lt;

i waited for a day and it doesn't work yet why?

do any1 know how to solve this ?

please i need help &gt;.&lt;

http://www.z-host.com/tutorial.php?tut=whm-xskin-create-subdomain-account

well, thanx for every1 who reply and help me here

many thanx ^ ^

i got the problem and its from the stupid cpanel

and sorry for making any trouble to any1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back