I'm Back & Sorry For Delays + GIFT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawus

Dear Wjunction Members ! yeah i know, i was offline for long months, i miss you so mush :D i was so busy with paypal limited acocunts & now that i resolved them all i'm happy to come back here

i'm replying to all people who sent me PM regarding their limited paypal acocunts.

Feel free to contact me via skype : jawus-wwe if you have any issue regarding paypal

i'm giving 3 Free VBA (Virtual Bank Acocunt) (Banks located in USA , Europe , UK) to verify any paypal acocunt in Europe's countries + USA + UK for first 3 comments :D

Not enough ? i'll give 3 Free more VBA for comments #4 , #5 , #6

Enjoy ;)

10 comments
Sure Bro , PM me the country of your PayPal & i'll be happy to give you 1 FREE VBA from that coutnry :D

not getting
Virtua bank accont can help removing limition from Paypal account.
But how users can withdraw their money?
I meant ,withdrwaing money from which Back account? it shold be real world account not virtual world right?
or I am missing something?

Last edited:
not getting
Virtua bank accont can help removing limition from Paypal account.
But how users can withdraw their money?
I meant ,withdrwaing money from which Back account? it shold be real world account not virtual world right?
or I am missing something?

add me on skype , i'll be happy to help you to withdraw from your limited paypal account ;)

hope you send me one :)

Sure !! PM me the Country of your PayPal :D

i want badly can you send me one please?

pm me the country of your paypal :d

i want badly can you send me one please?

Of Corse !! PM me the country of your paypal ;)

Last edited:
Hi, I need your help, my paypal account has permanently limited and I am not from Europe or USA. Is there any way to withdraw funds and to restore account? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back