Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try show to my parents or friends what will I do. Even become a dishes not to homeless.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wooh that's thought provoking. Well, i don't know what i would do if i'm homeless but for now i'll make sure thank those cause of whom i am not homeless. <3.

If you have a backup plan and a family who is willing to help you then I doubt you can go homeless but sh!t happens and life can take crazy turns but since I live in NYC, if I was homeless I would sleep in the SubWays and ask for spare change there too.

Homeless people who can stand and walk (healthy) are pathetic, really. I would work in construction, pick up garbage, work in a restaurant washing dishes...etc and build my life instead of staying homeless begging for money.

Your definition of healthy is being able to stand and walk? Unfortunately life bring many other challenges than just walking and standing.

I know its not what you meant. But life brings many challenges, I know from working with people and seeing homelessness first hand.

Last edited:
there is true homeless all over the world and depending on which country you live in depends on how hard your live is

and i would not wish that on any one to live in the streets is not nice i done it for only 4 days and it was hard and not nice

Well, try to not be homeless anymore would probably be top of the list right after food and water. I think this requires living, although here in America a lot of dead people show up to vote. So I'm not sure if they're all homeless or not?

hmmmmm
many of u said, u hv skill to do so.......but question is
whether u wr born in good condition (as like ur actual life) or in homeless condition = worst condition
where ppl cant afford to do study,and ur hole childhood spread in full struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back