If Justin had started with this style or another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you already admitted you know nothing so what is your opinion worth?

Considering that no one else's opinion is worth anything to you if you do not share it, what makes yours worth the space it takes up in the database?

Phamous, restore my replies or delete his replies. Don't make me look that stupid.

WDF, seriously stop it. A good opinion, is based in arguments and not in words like "gay". Got it?

I don't know Justin therefore I can't make a personal opinion really, can I?
Sure he may look 'gay' but to many it's just style, we all have our own one.
I sure as hell hate his fucking music though. But I'm sure if you got to know him he'd probably be quite a sound and easy going person to hang out with.

Ok here is my opinion if you dont like it gtfo and stop making shitty threads

I wouldn't consider this to be good music
To be fair its not just him most of the music these days don't have any meaningful lyrics they are just about making music to make money that's it

But he is the most annoying because of all his pre teen fans trying to suck his jock at every opportunity they get and if anyone says one little bad thing about him they all turn into the im going to slit your throat in your sleep rage kids

That shit is fucking annoying and so is his voice

Since i listened to your crap you can listen to what i would call music

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjV2ti8p8n4&feature=related
Im guessing their is a fairly big age gap between me and you which is why you like him and these far east movement faggots i dont

Same here Dean, I don't know a shit about him. I just know that almost everyone hates him. I've opened this thread, to get the answer based in the video. Cosmetics, makes him gay, that's it.

Anyways, this is an opinion. WDF, shadow, and company you should learn from Dean2k. Giving a clean answer without insulting the op.

To be fair its not just him most of the music these days don't have any meaningful lyrics they are just about making music to make money that's it

But he is the most annoying because of all his pre teen fans trying to suck his jock at every opportunity they get and if anyone says one little bad thing about him they all turn into the im going to slit your throat in your sleep rage kids

Code:
Im guessing their is a fairly big age gap between me and you which is why you like him and these far east movement faggots i dont

Shitty threads? I made, 2 threads in the whole and you're already giving another stupid opinion?

Man wake up ffs, seems like you're stuck in the road. Almost everyone now, is in the music for the money. I've many musicians friends, and they're on this just for the money like any other artist.

What I understood, is that you hate him because " of all his pre teen fans trying to suck his jock" and and not yours?

Sorry, but it's not my music. I just linked to a video, that I watched and liked today. I've nothing to say about 2pac, he's awesome that's it.

Code:

How are you going to belittle Biebs and then compare him to the trash you just posted?

Biebs talks about love, whereas your boy Pac talks about death row, outlawz, guns and hennesse, along with a lot of other useless shit.

Here's something you should listen to:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvmY5n1QcQ

Phamous, Don't make me look that stupid.

But you admitted it already

WDF, seriously stop it. A good opinion, is based in arguments and not in words like "gay". Got it?

Good or Not I gave my opinion as did several others and you dismissed them because you did not have the same opinion

Anyways, this is an opinion. WDF, shadow, and company you should learn from Dean2k. Giving a clean answer without insulting the op.

We never denied your right to your opinion you on the other hand... well that is a different story. You get what you deserve!

Check your replies again. They're written in a bad intention.

Oh, are you hurt by those big bad words? It's the internet, get used to people not agreeing with you.

He is so ugly that he is not allowed to be shown in the video.

Yea and he likes fish dicks and C men (intentional misspelling intended).

But you admitted it already
In your dreams.

Good or Not I gave my opinion as did several others and you dismissed them because you did not have the same opinion
I am easily satisfied with the very best. Fail.

We never denied your right to your opinion you on the other hand... well that is a different story. You get what you deserve!
Oh seriously, now starts the reconcilement?
I got what I deserve, and I'm very happy with it.

Oh, are you hurt by those big bad words? It's the internet, get used to people not agreeing with you.
Wasn't talking to you bro. Don't feel alluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back