If all payment system die, Do you share for full free

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we call them goverment, thief is thief and they call us robber we take money
from bank and we call their method is TAX is a way of offical roberring of goverments :))

i have 10 ways if you have 1000 visitors or less except fileshosts.

but believe me no one has time to work for free, for me definitely NO

sometimes when I found a movie that I like from torrent but not my niche i download it first to my box and then upload it to my mediafire or jumbofiles and then I share it in facebook and or in local forum so other people can download too besides me

If all payments of all hosts goes hell and no change left to earn
do you share for free ?
When all payments processors will stop working with filehosts, filehosts will die..they need money to pay servers bills and tech teams..
So lets top beying hypocrite for one second, even if there are a few only uploaders in it just for fun,all filehost business is about money.
From 3d world country uploaders and to money grabing crooks that run them, from the old big guys like rapidshare to new ones like rapidgator they all want money and without money they wont be interested in this type of business in the first place..
And to answer your question Yes, i sharing stuff for free even NOW, but only on torrents.

@ChokY Do you think that torrent is sharing for free?

Most of private tracker, seeding start with the tracker's owner. They got paid, via donation, via selling ratio etc.

Most of user, they share because they want to exchange, not hobby.

I believe that there are some 'Sharing is caring' people but most of people in this business is not clean like they said.
You are right but have some one did only for reputation, they don't care money.

The real that most of new group they belong underground world. I thought they got paid by usenet network

Sorry for my bad english

You are right but have some one did only for reputation, they don't care money.

The real that most of new group they belong underground world. I thought they got paid by usenet network

Sorry for my bad english

Yeah, I have started file sharing works since 1998, and have a group of loyal vistors on my sites and members on my forums.
Some of them even become fathers or mothers now, and they also find educational materials on my forums.
Before 2011, I haven't used any filehosts which can earn money. (at most some of them can earn points to exchange premium memberships)
I have changed my sharing methods many times during the 14 years: ancient file hosts, edonkey2000, bittorrent, and new file hosts.
If all file hosts die, I can go back to use other methods.

Affiliate program is just a little bonus to me, whether it's existing or not doesn't matter.
I constantly use 25% ~ 30% of my salary to keep exclusive resources.
Earnings from filehosts cannot save it too much.
It's the reason why you cannot see I cry about no payment in all filehosts threads.
All questions I asked are free users download capability, and how long or how many files I can store.

I was sharing files for free in the first place.
Although I have joined affiliate programs since 2011, it's not too long so I don't need to rely on them.
If a filehost pay me, it's good and lucky.
If a filehost doesn't pay me, it's bad but nothing.

I'm not only doing that for reputation, but I cannot say what they are.
Maybe it becomes a habit, so I merely cannot stop it.

No-Money-No-Honey.jpg

Yeah, I have started file sharing works since 1998, and have a group of loyal vistors on my sites and members on my forums.
Some of them even become fathers or mothers now, and they also find educational materials on my forums.
Before 2011, I haven't used any filehosts which can earn money. (at most some of them can earn points to exchange premium memberships)
I have changed my sharing methods many times during the 14 years: ancient file hosts, edonkey2000, bittorrent, and new file hosts.
If all file hosts die, I can go back to use other methods.

Affiliate program is just a little bonus to me, whether it's existing or not doesn't matter.
I constantly use 25% ~ 30% of my salary to keep exclusive resources.
Earnings from filehosts cannot save it too much.
It's the reason why you cannot see I cry about no payment in all filehosts threads.
All questions I asked are free users download capability, and how long or how many files I can store.

I was sharing files for free in the first place.
Although I have joined affiliate programs since 2011, it's not too long so I don't need to rely on them.
If a filehost pay me, it's good and lucky.
If a filehost doesn't pay me, it's bad but nothing.

I'm not only doing that for reputation, but I cannot say what they are.
Maybe it becomes a habit, so I merely cannot stop it.

Sure sharing for rep is fun, but time is money and even if I don't have the rights to the file, I'm merely faciliatiting a service where people can download their favourite files in one place, thus saving them time.

I do prefer a good host that is PPD and is easy on downloaders like aa.vg, sharpfile, billion and recently monsterupload because they get to download whatever they want with minimal hassle and I make a few bucks in the process.

Btw, just in case you're curious, I do not serve any blatantly illegal files, mostly unlicensed( In north America) anime videos.

What's unlicensed anime in North America?
Nowadays even foreign animations have copyrights in North America, because producers sell Blu-ray versions there.
If you mean HDTVRip, it's actually unlicensed.
If you mean BDISO/BDMV or BDRip, they are not safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back