ieoBIN.com - Welcome all reviews, suggestions & Look for partner/cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreScriptZ

I just established a new website - https://www.ieobin.com/ - to list all hot IEOs for investing. ieoBIN investigates current and upcoming Initial Coin Offerings, then you give full reports for FREE. We also use AI system & big data to review and rate the most effective cryptocurrency projects for investing your funds among thousands of trending and upcoming IEOs.

Currently website has release version 1.5 with features:
+ List all hot IEOs for Ended, Ongoing & Upcoming
+ Details of IEOs: price, sale date, rules to participate in, softcap, hardcap, etc.
+ IEO & Token information: Team, Advisor, Report & Whitepaper
+ Token Economics, Token Distribution & Fund Allocation
+ Market data for Ended IEOs
+ and more

Please visit website to explore more solutions & features, also explore our best suggested IEO projects and find out which are most excellent for you to invest in 2019. Also please give any suggestions / features you prefer to add.

I'm also look for any partner / cooperation / exchange with this website for developing more.

Thank you so much.

c21d3043-d6fe-4409-51e5-28faf9495d46.jpg

12 comments
no, I'm developer, so I may handle this, looking for editors & contributors and partners, are you interested in or tell me where to find? thx

yes, thank you so much, pls tell me which position you would like to join? also pls tell me your skills, your suggestion / request / offer / needs

pm/email if you dont want to post publicly here

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back