33 comments
ppv does not work for several days of testing, if it is not solved this is a waste of time and money
The service has potential and I like it but if there are no profits everyone will move away from the host

I think streaming is smooth (but haven't tested it too deeply), however uploading seems to be taking really long. Wish they would add thumbnail/snapshot function too. Lots of things need to be added and corrected. I'm curious about view counting though. I hope it's better than other hardcore shaver hosts.

For me PPV with embedded videos aren´t working. I don´t test anymore
I received more clarity on this situation it appears if using "Iframe code" then it counts PPV however for right now the embed link does not count PPV

Are you using iframe code or embed link?
Post automatically merged:

ppv does not work for several days of testing, if it is not solved this is a waste of time and money
The service has potential and I like it but if there are no profits everyone will move away from the host

I received more clarity on this situation it appears if using "Iframe code" then it counts PPV however for right now the embed link does not count PPV

Are you using iframe code or embed link?
i haved used embed link

i haved used embed link
Views are counted but u don´t see on rewards page at recent download and ppv

Last edited:
I mean you have to use the iframe code for it to count, mmm check that it can be used in forums right there I have never used it like that always with a direct link embed

I mean you have to use the iframe code for it to count, mmm check that it can be used in forums right there I have never used it like that always with a direct link embed
I thought I was counting on that direct link in embed, and it doesn't have a table of ppv or is it the same as the ppd

Last edited:

I thought I was counting on that direct link in embed, and it doesn't have a table of ppv or is it the same as the ppd
PPV and PPD is combined into one

unfortunately, this site has too many problems

he removed reward page...

vids just buffering

You have reached the maximum permitted downloads in the last 24 hours.

unfortunately, this site has too many problems

he removed reward page...

vids just buffering

You have reached the maximum permitted downloads in the last 24 hours.
Yes, it appears he has changed business model. He is still hosting my 5 TB content but no earnings. I made contact he says PPD and PPV is not profitable which seems to be the case everywhere I guess atleast he didn't shave like all other hosts.

re-design.png

The site has completely changed, I like it though ;)

Last edited:
Back