iCERBOX premiun account payment HAS VAT on top or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutefix

Greetings.. Lately I tried to register for icerbox premium account,for 1 month which is 17 USD.. I was surprised to find out that they put 4.25 USD on top of 17 USD resulting in 21.25 USD final registration price.. Can somebody enlighten me why its like this?

5 comments
Greetings.. Lately I tried to register for icerbox premium account,for 1 month which is 17 USD.. I was surprised to find out that they put 4.25 USD on top of 17 USD resulting in 21.25 USD final registration price.. Can somebody enlighten me why its like this?

Yep, the reason for this is they are in it to make maximum revenue in a minimum amount of time since they know Icerbox won't last long.

Yep, the reason for this is they are in it to make maximum revenue in a minimum amount of time since they know Icerbox won't last long.

those avaxhome scams are spiraling down...

Icerbox premium account HAS VAT

those avaxhome scams are spiraling down...

Avaxhome had been a good provider of difficult to find files like new ebooks and had never failed me for nearly a decade/. Before they support many file hosters, but now they are exclusive to icerbox which is a CRAPPY FILE HOSTER...
I just h ope that the icerbox will be the reason that they will implode...

lol :cough: twice more than all other hostings take for 1 month. Ask for a refund... or stay there and ask for a handjob for the extra money you paid ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back