Selling I will do 30 Days SEO For You for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lourl

Banned
Banned
FREE FIVE SAMPLES AVAILABLE

ONLY FOR $5

So here are the great details on the Monster SEO Package I am Providing for 1 Month
I would run my SEO campaign for 1 Month on your Website or Your Tier 1 Websites!
My Monster Service includes:

500+ High Pr .Edu/Gov/Org Site L'inks to your Money Site
100+ Web 2.0 Submissions
30+ Web 2.0 Profiles Links

200+ Article Submissions
200+ High Pr Blog Comments
50+ Social Bookmarks to your Sites
800+ High Pr Wiki Sites
50+ Image Comments
200+ High pr Forum Links
50+ Directory Submission
300+ Url Shorter Pointing to Your Web.site
300+ Indexers
300+ High Pr Trackbacks
50+ Guestbook
300+ Generic Texts 100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee

I am assuring you the quality. If you want to get more traffic and to do rank your site, I can help you with best suggestion and services.

This is NOT an another USELESS backlink gig! This is a FULL Search Engine Optimzation service with full on page & off page optimization to get your site on the Google's First Page!

As you know google is the king no one can rank your website on 1st page in $5, so anyone who like my service and want his website on 1 Page Please PM message for price and time

Last edited:
50 comments
buddy, u never sent me the report. im in need for this in a couple sites soon. So please send me the report, if i like the way u doing it, ill buy a couple packages.

Thnks

buddy, u never sent me the report. im in need for this in a couple sites soon. So please send me the report, if i like the way u doing it, ill buy a couple packages.

Thnks
I think i miss can you resend me the details again sorry for the trouble

Thank you

ONLY FOR $5

So here are the great details on the Monster SEO Package I am Providing for 1 Month
I would run my SEO campaign for 1 Month on your Website or Your Tier 1 Websites!

100+ Web 2.0 Submissions

200+ Article Submissions
800+ High Pr Wiki Sites
50+ Image Comments
200+ High pr Forum Links
50+ Directory Submission
300+ Indexers
300+ High Pr Trackbacks
50+ Guestbook

I am assuring you the quality. If you want to get more traffic and to do rank your site, I can help you with best suggestion and services.

This is NOT an another USELESS backlink gig! This is a FULL Search Engine Optimzation service with full on page & off page optimization to get your site on the Google's First Page!

As you know google is the king no one can rank your website on 1st page in $5, so anyone who like my service and want his website on 1 Page Please PM message for price and time

OP, did I hear it wrong or right, a US$5 SEO on a website/blog for 1 whole month?

ONLY FOR $5

100+ Web 2.0 Submissions

200+ Article Submissions
800+ High Pr Wiki Sites
50+ Image Comments
200+ High pr Forum Links
50+ Directory Submission
300+ Indexers
300+ High Pr Trackbacks
50+ Guestbook

OP, did I hear it wrong or right, a US$5 SEO on a website/blog for 1 whole month?
Ya hear it right this all service is for $5
If you are interested pm me

Thank you

i order him for seo and til 11 days gone and he not complete my order and not even reply hows poor seo and support he has

i order him for seo and til 11 days gone and he not complete my order and not even reply hows poor seo and support he has

I thought so thats why never trusted his words & he can never validate me with reports never could answer to my questions.

Is this still available? I would like to purchase a couple of months.
ya it is still available

Thank you

First of all it is 30 day service and in $5 you not hire me i m busy that's why there is a delay and i never saw any msg or email from you please pm your details

Thank you

I thought so thats why never trusted his words & he can never validate me with reports never could answer to my questions.
please tell me which question i have not replied comon be a gentle man everytime don't spam the thread

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back