I will create and promote a Facebook Page for your business

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsmith5eu

I will create an eye-catching Facebook Page and add 500 Likes for $5

I will create and promote an eye-catching Facebook Page for your business for only $5.

I will do full social media marketing for your business. I will post your Facebook link to targeted profiles and relevant groups in Facebook. I will also post and promote your Facebook Page to high traffic Social Networking Sites.

You will get 100% manual Facebook like promotion. This means no bots, no fake accounts, no software, and nothing that will get you in trouble with Facebook.

By ordering this service you will receive a brand new Facebook Page and 500 worldwide likes.

Last edited:
8 comments
I offer traffic from all countries around world. You can target the audience for your advertisement. This is the location where you want your ad to be displayed. You may choose to target only one country or all of them.

Here is a review from a customer of mine: Job Done To A Vey High Spec, Very Happy With Outcome And Well Within The Time. Good Comms....highly Recommended. Makzy

You can see the review at http://www.yooker.com/facebook/9583/create-a-Facebook-Page-and-provide-500-Real-Likes

if you need some more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back