VPS i want vps DMCA IGNORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
looking for same offer. 4xSSD can be little trouble, not all VPS providers doing this. crewockeez you receiving alot of dmca now?

1 Core
10GB SSD
1GB RAM
1Gbps Port
Unmetered Bandwidth (fair usage)
Price: $20/mo
More information: Ukraine SSD VPS - 2Sync.co
----------------------------------------

1 Core
8GB SSD
1GB RAM
100Mbps Port
500GB Bandwidth
Price: $10/mo
More Information: Lithuania SSD VPS - VPSBit
---------------------------------------

We will forward the DMCAs to you and would request you to take either hide/remove the content within some specific time.

You can take a look on linuxssdvps.c0m (google it) ssd vps hosting provider - dmca ignoring + bitcoin / paypal / skrill . You need only valid email for vps details/support.

i can say about undergroundprivate.com that is the only who ignores completely dmca and with privacy, i had a website where was getting serious issues! now i am couple month there till now no one disturb me, no suspension and no like some clowns says it is ignored and sent you the link to remove this pages and if you get too much you terminated consider them and drop them a message you will see they are totally different from all the rest i lost serious money getting from host to host and soon a list will be made for all those clowns, btw the uptime i face is 100% with great speed and they have SSD in Russia contact them i can give you some codes i got for price pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back