I want to know something about cloud servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud-ddos

Banned
Banned
Recently, cloud servers become more popular. But I don't understand why some experts said that there is no true cloud technology at all.
How does cloud server work?could someone explain it for me?
Thanks

Last edited:
4 comments
Hello!

Not sure you are still interested in this, but anyway, for those who'll find it useful.

Cloud (or cloud computing) is an abstraction, which could consist of servers, shared computing resources or provided services. There are three typical models of cloud computing:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), which is a basic cloud-service model and means providing a customer with basic computing infrastructure: virtual server space, network connections, bandwidth, IP addresses and load balancers. The client is given access to the virtualised components for building their own IT platforms.
- Platform as a service (PaaS), which means that cloud providers deliver a computing platform, which typically includes OS, programming language execution environment, database, and web server.
- Software as a service (SaaS) means that customers are provided with access to application software and databases and the cloud providers manage the infrastructure and platforms that run the applications.

Best regards!

GlowHost.com is a very good hosting company so far. They have excellent support, and prices are good.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back