I want to buy a windows7 RDP With 1 gbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Hello,

I just wanted to let anyone who provide him a demo to know this.

I provided him a demo in my server. After he logged in CPU and RAM Usage went high and immediately I checked why. He was running a program called "DUBrute". Because of the name I googled it and found out that it can be used to hack VPS, Dedicated Server. Although Im not sure it is really used for that. When I confronted him about this he said he didn't use it for hacking, just for sending emails. These were his exact words in the PM he sent me.

souleimane said:
i need rdp for brute (send email ect... ) no hacker

I don't know if he's telling the truth. So if anyone else know for sure, for what this DUBrute is used for I would really like to know it.

If he's telling the truth then Im sorry.

Thanks.

We do not monitor what is done on the rdp lol! How do you expect us to? Also, the provider who claimed that illegal activities were conducted on the RDP has not provided any proof.

Hello,

Im sorry. But I didn't have time to take a snapshot or record a video. I was too busy terminating that process and changing passwords.

But if you or Admin can check my account PMs, check the sent box. (I deleted inbox PMs to free up the space) There are some PMs I sent to him. I quoted one message that was sent by souleimane when reply. He sent this msg after I confronted him. In this message he says he is using this for emailing, not hacking.

Thanks

We do not monitor what is done on the rdp lol! How do you expect us to? Also, the provider who claimed that illegal activities were conducted on the RDP has not provided any proof.
By the look of his request, I can already tell he is up to something unusual to do on his RDP account.

He wants,

1 Gbps
Unlimited Bandwidth
Admin Access
Space Does Not Matter
Offshore
Must Allow DBrute

What else do you need to suspect that he's up to a negative usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back