i want shared hosting service for my sites that is cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

earnmoneybb

please suggest me which site is cool with hosting for my sites

thanks in advance

22 comments
stay away from any way oversold company's, unlimited for $1 isn't going to happen....

be very careful who you chose seriously, otherwise you will find yourself kicked off there servers, with no backup, maybe email a few company's before you choose a host.

Last edited:
If you are serious with your websites and dont want to loose them I suggest looking for a host who is relaible and has experiencing handling issues. If just "Cheap" is your criteria god save your sites.

hello
we can provide you Good quality and cheap price
send pm for me in skype ID: morteza.22603
our site is: almashosting.com/en

Hey m8, If you are looking for cheap hosting look here http://meteorhost.co.uk

Several reason why people should not choose you....
Your website is clearly a rip from PixelatedHosting | Hosting Drawn Up Easy.

# Firstly, there are a lot of dead end links in your website.
# Secondly, you have a lot of links you have not edited since you have ripped it, so your website points to pixelatedhosting.org
# Thirdly, the text is identical
# Fourthly, You share the fav icon

And last but not least, have a look are your domain whois...

Now im not saying everybody that registers has be be a sole trader or a limited company, but nobody is called "games" .

and your domain is very new....

please suggest me which site is cool with hosting for my sites

thanks in advance

First of all, you should never go for cheap, and where ever you see the word UNLIMITED, that is never going to happen because its a space and space is never UNLIMITED and secondly you should see your budget and according to that you choose your host, I hope this helps your re-thinking of choosing a web host for yourself.

xCubeHost.com - We offer £1 for 5GB space, and we are not oversold, we just manage our servers properly, unlike many other hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back