I want a good ads alternative

leovan

My daily average visits are about 4,000 visitors
I use popads and calculate the daily profits do not exceed 70 cents and sometimes it is 50 and 60 cents
I switched to adcash and from bad to worse earnings per day did not exceed 40 cents
Is there a good alternative??

11 comments
I did the experiment, and within a full day, nothing was calculated. I contacted the support, and their response was that they provide one advertisement for each IP for a period of 24 hours
Stats not counting?maybe there's something wrong in your code, try tabunder and use their antiadblock php lib code

I tried adcash for a few days and the maximum profit per day was 36 cents!
I contacted support, and their response was that they calculate one IP address for every 24 hours
Why then all these many advertisements around the clock?
Why do these options, settings, etc. exist :point_down::point_down:?? And there are no profits, or in other words, a lot is taken into your pockets

1.png
2.png

My daily average visits are about 4,000 visitors
I use popads and calculate the daily profits do not exceed 70 cents and sometimes it is 50 and 60 cents
I switched to adcash and from bad to worse earnings per day did not exceed 40 cents
Is there a good alternative??
For popunders I recommend popcash as well but please keep us updated on all your testing.

Back