Status
Not open for further replies.

yaritsmepraveen

I sign in SITES & FORUMS in BULK ( Earn thousands of Points )

Hye , i can sign in to SITES or FORUMS in bulk , like 50 or 100 or more .

0.1$ for each Registration , Discounts on real bulk registrations .

Time - Depend upon no of registrations ( 100 : 3 hours ) [ may be less , if work load more then few hours more ]

WHY SIGN IN TO MANY SITES OR FORUMS :

Having many registrations on sites helps in Posting your posts to many sites , thus getting more downloads & more :D points !! .

And of course , more FAME to YOUR NAME ( it rhymes man =) )

For Example : Rapidshare ( assume )

10 links (100mb) - one site - 10 points

10 links (100mb) - 100 site or forum - 1000 points , if half of them download 500 points , again if quarter of them download . 250 points , way to many than single site .

Entirely depens on your posts , you can earn thousands for sure

So , interested users please reply !!

MUST FOR PEOPLE USING MULTIPOSTER

Payment via Paypal only

Thnx =) =)

45 comments
this man is insane or what ? He registered on 200 forums in 4 hrs ...... Great job.

Recommended for MPB users who are too lazy to register on forums........

LOL that sucks, not worth 10 cents per registration

who is telling you to do it !!

if you can do that in 1 cent per registration than post a new thread just like mine , keep the rates to 1 cent .

Can you ???

LOL

I might be interested, but I wont pay in front. I'll pay when its done!

add me on msn; danipus@hotmail.com

hey , added you on MSN.

yaritsmepraveen@hotmail.com

And pay me after i complete your work and when you feel satisfied !!

Dont worry , i wont take money for doing nothing , TRUST ME B-) B-)

No I have no interest in helping people spam.

Maybe you should offer a service that's actually worth something rather than helping the massive spam problem in warez.

For Example : Rapidshare ( assume )

10 links (100mb) - one site - 10 points

10 links (100mb) - 100 site or forum - 10000 points , if half of them download 5000 points , again if quarter of them download . 2500 points , way to many than single site .

From first example, I can see 10 links = 10 points which comes to 1 link = 1 point.
Then in 2nd example, 10 links in 100 sites means 10*100 = 1000 points and not 10000 points.

Use calculator.
Go to Start - Run - Type "calc" lol

No I have no interest in helping people spam.

Maybe you should offer a service that's actually worth something rather than helping the massive spam problem in warez.

Dude this is no spamming , when you do the hard work of uploading to filehosts , you should get a decent reward .
Posting sum movies , games , applications on different forums is no spamming , you are just helping people n helping yourself , I suppose !!

And you cant post a single post on 100 forums , its a real time consuming thing .

When you'll have it in your hands and generate thousands of points , then you get to know its importance .

Well , its your thinking , cnt help it . . . .

From first example, I can see 10 links = 10 points which comes to 1 link = 1 point.
Then in 2nd example, 10 links in 100 sites means 10*100 = 1000 points and not 10000 points.

Use calculator.
Go to Start - Run - Type "calc" lol

thnx man for telling , i did made a mistake .

But let me tell you one thing - if your post a new, unique & nice , you earn can thousands of points .

I know , but once you done with filling them , it takes time , u get irritated too , then you can generate thousands of points .

To Earn , you gotta BURN ur BUM ( it rhymes )

I mean u got to work hard , if you want to earn US dollars .

Tell me UTERUS , how much points you earn everyday ??

I'm not going to argue with you so you can increase your post count.

The fact is your service is crap because you're only doing 1/2 the work and not even for a good price. You should build a template list for these 100-200 forums and offer that with your service maybe it would be more appealing then.

Neither , i m arguing with u nor i want to increase my post count , if you want to chat , we chat on yahoo , gtalk , msn , whichever you say .

If sum1 replies to ur post , u gotta reply .

And you hav no rite to say " Service is crap" . if you want to take my service , take it or leave it . If its ur post , u decide what work to do , what price , dont tell others !!

Got it , please dont reply now , otherwise people might think i want to increase my post count , please PM me, or come to messenger n will have a nice talk .

THNX FOR UR AWESUM MINDBLOWING REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back