Not open for further replies.

kemalettin67

Banned
Banned
my story is ,i live in japan now
so in japan webmoney or paypal is not kind of popular

i have webmoney and as i can understood many people need webmoney
i oppositely need paypal
because i have a paypal account which is connected to my turkish bank,so my family can get that money from paypal (after i sent money from paypal to my bank)

anyway here is the offer

FOR EX

I GIVE YOU WEBMONEY 10$ - I WANT 10$ PAYPAL
EVEN PAYPAL CUT SOME TAX ITS OK FOR ME
I ONLY EXCHANGE WEBMONEY TO PAYPAL
NOT OTHERS
ANYTIME YOU CAN PM ME ,YOU WILL PAY ME PAYPAL AFTER THAT MOSTLY 2 HOURS I WILL PAY YOU WITH WEBMONEY

the offer is [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]1:1[/FONT] no tax needed (paypal tax is not my problem)

and other important thing is
here almost all exchangers make limit like 50$ or more
for my service

even you have $10 in your paypal pm me and send me soon i will pay to your webmoney if i have money in my webmoney
i am earning pretty well in these days so try to connect me if you wanna exchange your paypal with me without tax

1.YOU PAY FIRST
2.NO TAX
3.EVERY EXCHANGES WILL FINISH IN 60MIN TO 2 HOURS(IF NOT REPORT MY ACCOUNT TO MODS HERE)I AM MAINLY ONLINE OR I WILL EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY WHEN WE BOTH ARE ONLINE.
4.EXCHANGE TALK ,LETS MAKE IT IN HERE WJ ,SO NOBODY CAN TRICK ANYBODY BECAUSE ALL ADMINS WILL BE SEEING OUR MESSAGES.
5.PLEASE KINDLY RESPONSE AFTER EXCHANGE.
6.MINIMUM EXCHANGE IS 10$ MAX IS 50$ ( I AM HERE FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT EARN SO MUCH FROM INTERNET).

have a good day!!!

ps:unverified paypal users dont ask for service,thanks for understanding!!
if there is a request over 200$, kindly wait 48 hours,sure i will send you all in 2 days

Last edited:
35 comments
He is asking me to w8 anew 3 days, again . and he is asking for especially @maniac and @doggydog to confirm his words.
i asked him to confirm that here in the thread...

IU6vdDV.jpg

Once there is no money to be made, why rent such transactions? For his reputation. He doesn't have one. In many topics I tried to say that didn't stop crying against Admins, because payment is delayed by 1-2 hours, etc.

I hope to really give you your money. Good Luck

I was told his WMZ account was limited to $200 and he was not aware of this. He then sent the money to some other person to send it to GBoxes and that other guy never delivered. Please be a bit patient, the 14 days for a paypal dispute have passed anyway so there is nothing you can do but wait.

I was told his WMZ account was limited to $200 and he was not aware of this. He then sent the money to some other person to send it to GBoxes and that other guy never delivered. Please be a bit patient, the 14 days for a paypal dispute have passed anyway so there is nothing you can do but wait.

Do you trust him, and if i w8 for 3 days will get back my money ? will WJ take aciton for this proplem ?

Why even he wont send some by some ? i asked him to pay 50% then 50 % , he wont, he even donot need to take any good aciton to proof his not scammer. he only just asking for time and broke all of them only.

Last edited:
Do you trust him, and if i w8 for 3 days will get back my money ? will WJ take aciton for this proplem ?

Why even he wont send some by some ? i asked him to pay 50% then 50 % , he wont, he even donot need to take any good aciton to proof his not scammer. he only just asking for time and broke all of them only.

Personally, I don't trust anybody online who is not a registered business with more than $100 which for me is an expendable amount. I do think kemal is a good and honest guy.
WJunction is not liable for losses you make while dealing here, this is your responsibility. What we can do (and do) is ban people who break the rules and/or scam.

i will pay you in 3 days
if i dont i will never enter this forum again and i will say sorry from everybody
but it will not be
i always paid to my customers
thanks for understanding
i was bad but i will change it
thanks a lot
and sorry again

Personally, I don't trust anybody online who is not a registered business with more than $100 which for me is an expendable amount. I do think kemal is a good and honest guy.
WJunction is not liable for losses you make while dealing here, this is your responsibility. What we can do (and do) is ban people who break the rules and/or scam.

thanks

i will pay you in 3 days
if i dont i will never enter this forum again and i will say sorry from everybody
but it will not be
i always paid to my customers
thanks for understanding
i was bad but i will change it
thanks a lot
and sorry again

thanks

i will give him the last 3 days, on 28 Feb if not paid, i'll start another ways.

:hrhr:

What is wrong with you GBoxes? (seriously)

How many chances you gonna give him? :D

Limited account on wmz or PP = you seriously believe that fix this problem will take over 2 weeks? Come on. Use your brain.

This part is the best "if you call Paypal you will never get your money".

But still - good luck :)

:hrhr:

What is wrong with you gboxes? (seriously)

how many chances you gonna give him? :d

limited account on wmz or pp = you seriously believe that fix this problem will take over 2 weeks? Come on. Use your brain.

This part is the best "if you call paypal you will never get your money".

But still - good luck :)

hey my hater forever
if you were here i would really do something to you
you are not a humanbeing
i have a trouble now
and you try to protest
you hater, shame on you

once there is no money to be made, why rent such transactions? For his reputation. He doesn't have one. In many topics i tried to say that didn't stop crying against admins, because payment is delayed by 1-2 hours, etc.

I hope to really give you your money. Good luck

hey man
one question
why the hell you are here again
and
who the hell asked your feelings?
What kind of idiot you are
why you follow me at all topics
when somebody said bad about me ,you get that chance soon and come and talk bad
what kind of idiot you are
do you have a baby iq or something
i have never seen an idiot like you
stop following me you stalker
this is my last warning

Last edited:
Just opine on the basis of what I see. The fact that you don't like personally definitely your problem. I'm not a hater, not anyone else who speak directly for a thing/person. So if you go out and see what life is, because I miss her. Unlike you, I have a pretty good job, etc. and I'm not looking for attention on the Internet like you so, please ponder well what I write.

Im hater :)

After when i wrote here my opinion i got lovely private message:
kemalettin67 said:
HEY MAN
I AM TURKISH LIVING IN JAPAN(MAKE SOME RESEARCH ABOUT OUR NATION)
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW
BUT I WILL FIND IT
I WARNED YOU MANY TIMES
BUT YOU JUST THOUGHT I AM KIDDING
MAN I WILL REALLY FIND YOU
I PROMISE ,I WILL FIND YOU

NOW YOU CAN SHOW THIS TO ADMINS
BUT THERE WILL NOT BE ANYTHING BECAUSE
I DONT THREATEN YOU
I JUST SAY ,I WILL FIND YOU
YOU WILL SEE WHO I AM WITH YOUR NAKED EYES IN YOUR FUTURE
YOU CAN TRUST ME %100

So to all - you can see now what kind of person kemalettin67 is.

But well... Maybe im just hater ;)

Im hater :)

After when i wrote here my opinion i got lovely private message:
kemalettin67 said:
HEY MAN
I AM TURKISH LIVING IN JAPAN(MAKE SOME RESEARCH ABOUT OUR NATION)
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW
BUT I WILL FIND IT
I WARNED YOU MANY TIMES
BUT YOU JUST THOUGHT I AM KIDDING
MAN I WILL REALLY FIND YOU
I PROMISE ,I WILL FIND YOU

NOW YOU CAN SHOW THIS TO ADMINS
BUT THERE WILL NOT BE ANYTHING BECAUSE
I DONT THREATEN YOU
I JUST SAY ,I WILL FIND YOU
YOU WILL SEE WHO I AM WITH YOUR NAKED EYES IN YOUR FUTURE
YOU CAN TRUST ME %100

So to all - you can see now what kind of person kemalettin67 is.

But well... Maybe im just hater ;)

:) thanks a lot sometimes
it was what i want
by the way,its not a joke

Lol.. Watch out c4 behind you :D

as always you here :) and showing your support and love to your lovely sometimes
is gay marriage allowed in your country?
it is just a question
dont misunderstand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back