Not open for further replies.

kemalettin67

Banned
Banned
my story is ,i live in japan now
so in japan webmoney or paypal is not kind of popular

i have webmoney and as i can understood many people need webmoney
i oppositely need paypal
because i have a paypal account which is connected to my turkish bank,so my family can get that money from paypal (after i sent money from paypal to my bank)

anyway here is the offer

FOR EX

I GIVE YOU WEBMONEY 10$ - I WANT 10$ PAYPAL
EVEN PAYPAL CUT SOME TAX ITS OK FOR ME
I ONLY EXCHANGE WEBMONEY TO PAYPAL
NOT OTHERS
ANYTIME YOU CAN PM ME ,YOU WILL PAY ME PAYPAL AFTER THAT MOSTLY 2 HOURS I WILL PAY YOU WITH WEBMONEY

the offer is [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]1:1[/FONT] no tax needed (paypal tax is not my problem)

and other important thing is
here almost all exchangers make limit like 50$ or more
for my service

even you have $10 in your paypal pm me and send me soon i will pay to your webmoney if i have money in my webmoney
i am earning pretty well in these days so try to connect me if you wanna exchange your paypal with me without tax

1.YOU PAY FIRST
2.NO TAX
3.EVERY EXCHANGES WILL FINISH IN 60MIN TO 2 HOURS(IF NOT REPORT MY ACCOUNT TO MODS HERE)I AM MAINLY ONLINE OR I WILL EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY WHEN WE BOTH ARE ONLINE.
4.EXCHANGE TALK ,LETS MAKE IT IN HERE WJ ,SO NOBODY CAN TRICK ANYBODY BECAUSE ALL ADMINS WILL BE SEEING OUR MESSAGES.
5.PLEASE KINDLY RESPONSE AFTER EXCHANGE.
6.MINIMUM EXCHANGE IS 10$ MAX IS 50$ ( I AM HERE FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT EARN SO MUCH FROM INTERNET).

have a good day!!!

ps:unverified paypal users dont ask for service,thanks for understanding!!
if there is a request over 200$, kindly wait 48 hours,sure i will send you all in 2 days

Last edited:
35 comments
erobbie34

i have money on webmoney
does anybody need exchange?

Last edited:
check PM and repley please :)

Please pay us the webmoney, or refund us the 480$ paypal again, we are not going to w8 more than 5 days till now may be week i think.
it's really not good for 1st time to work with you and you do that, and when we ask you get angry, iam going to tell the mods about that and open case in paypal if not paid the webmoney within 5 hrs from now.

sorry for that, but it's really too much and thats over.

our webmoney & paypal sent now in anew PM to you. so you can choose which to pay fast. ( not more 5 hrs ).

Every Tim anew promises, and still didnot get the 480$ via webmoney, and he didnot even accept to refund my money !!! it's now 10 days . and iam going to send to mods to check our PMs and make sure whats going on.

Last edited:
check PM and repley please :)

Please pay us the webmoney, or refund us the 480$ paypal again, we are not going to w8 more than 5 days till now may be week i think.
it's really not good for 1st time to work with you and you do that, and when we ask you get angry, iam going to tell the mods about that and open case in paypal if not paid the webmoney within 5 hrs from now.

sorry for that, but it's really too much and thats over.

our webmoney & paypal sent now in anew PM to you. so you can choose which to pay fast. ( not more 5 hrs ).

Every Tim anew promises, and still didnot get the 480$ via webmoney, and he didnot even accept to refund my money !!! it's now 10 days . and iam going to send to mods to check our PMs and make sure whats going on.

oh, seems like he scams now , wtf :facepalm::facepalm:

GBoxes, have you received the money now? Please get in contact with OP.

No Sir , i didnot receved webmoney, and he wont refund us on paypal also.
Which OP i have to [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]contact please ?
[/FONT]

=======

@
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]kemalettin67 [/FONT]
Now it's 13 days . and another 24 hrs Gone, not only afew hrs.
iam reporting you now to admins and will open a paypal case for you'r paypal account .

if not receved my money within 30 mins from now.

========

:whistling: Seriously GBoxes - blame yourself.

You have here a lot exchangers who also accept exchanges like this and you choose some weird kid who earn 1$ per day or even less.

And come on? you waited two weeks for his reply? After max 2 days you should make case on PP and request to block his account.

So how i said. Blame yourself.

:whistling: Seriously GBoxes - blame yourself.

You have here a lot exchangers who also accept exchanges like this and you choose some weird kid who earn 1$ per day or even less.

And come on? you waited two weeks for his reply? After max 2 days you should make case on PP and request to block his account.

So how i said. Blame yourself.

May be you'r right :)

i just looking for who exactly here from Ops, to contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back