I need to start RDP BUSINESS...what do i need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroWP

Banned
Banned
Hi guys the title says it all...btw cash is not a problem...just would like to know what you guys say :)

thanks in advance for your help and contributions :)

11 comments
You need experienced admin, servers in good DCs, and great speeds.
SAS drives 15k rpm,RAID 10, double quad cores, shitload of RAM...
Also, support must be responsive, polite. And 24h money refund policy, no questions asked.

thanks for the reply guys...but i was thinking if you could tell me a price..i mean how much cash would it take to start it off :)

better go for Raid10 with 8 Disks ( WD Blacks with 64mb cache looks good). with SAS it will be hard to make profit, as people need good space on offers and SAS disk costs high when it comes to disk size

Sorry, but this is kinda dumb to ask. It would be like asking how to succeed in life, I have money, looks, bitches etc.

Do some research, but, since you do not have any knowledge as far I see, don't bother until you learn how RDP works, analyze competition (other RDP providers etc).

you need just 2 things !st being money
$300 for a good dedi and $15 whmcs
2nd : knowledge of what people want nowadays encoding servers so high end from there

Dedi server providers
Rapidspeeds
Redstation.co.uk
100tb washington data center(low end servers)
Ovh.fr or any ovh resellers server providers

Make sure you get dual cpu servers and atleast 16gb ram
I do not recommend going for any other provider since these providers are tested by sellers here

Hope it helped

If you need to come on WJ and ask what you need to start, then you shouldn't be starting one. Plain and simple. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back