Status
Not open for further replies.

Paz

Hi guys i have my new site and i have a theme on it but needs to be fixed, there is a big space around the theme body mean post body and side bar and i need to clean it reduce it so can anyone help.

Site is private don't wanna share it until i finish it

here is the image:

CwlV2YK.png

if you can fix it here or with Teamviwer

Last edited:
9 comments
without the link of the site we wont be able to know whats the css code which needs to be tweaked to take all of the space available

Well there's a good chance that they are wrapped in a container with a specific width that has the margins set to 0 auto. And you'd want to either set the containers width to 100% or get rid of it altogether.

If you have google chrome just right click on the element you want to see, hit inspect element, and you can find out the css of it as well as for other elements.

make width as 100% in class named .wrp of your css file. I suggest making width to 95% to make it look nice. I have sent you screenshot with 95% width.

Connor

i already did but can't find it ? Thnx

CJ

this is my wrp
.wrp {
margin: 0 auto;
width: 85%;
}

sent you pm

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

i did 95% like you told me, but there is problem big space still on right also look at Mozilla scroll-er look at black lines

L5YC7K9.png

bump guys, still have the same proble, also when i navigate my site on 16:9 screens or smaller my site style missed not like a wide screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back