Not open for further replies.
11 comments
@nemisies i pm u couples of day ago -:)

@ jeorocker ju pm u now

Last edited:
@nemisies i pm u couples of day ago -:)

@ jeorocker ju pm u now

You PMed me weeks ago about another logo request:

i think you design look more better then when i got :-)
since you already design it i will take the design from u, check my website to see the colour that will match.
do you accept paypal

I PMed you my paypal info and you never even bothered to respond back!
HOW. RUDE!

J.

@MsJacquiiC, sorry about that the logo was already design by another designer here which i paid for before you submit your logo on my thread. i dont know what u mean by rude, i have the right to chose the logo i want and reject the logo i dont want

@MsJacquiiC, sorry about that the logo was already design by another designer here which i paid for before you submit your logo on my thread. i dont know what u mean by rude, i have the right to chose the logo i want and reject the logo i dont want
Hmmm.
You told me that my design was better and that you wanted to purchase my design.
That was the last time I heard from you before now... If you didn't want to buy my design - you shouldn't have asked for my paypal information.
I think you were confused.

zuu

U know how women get...impatient sometimes... lol

Be gentle with her..
Ah - I am not the most patient of people. No doubt about it.
But when someone tells me they'll do something and then don't do it - It becomes frustrating.
Nothing to do with being impatient.

Anyway @Zuu - No problem. There was obviously miscommunication.
I forgive you :P

is ok just a communication problem, am glad you forgive me but i got a negative - on my reputation now,anyway more business on his way, i do all my project here i prefer wj than fiverr,

is ok just a communication problem, am glad you forgive me but i got a negative - on my reputation now,anyway more business on his way, i do all my project here i prefer wj than fiverr,

I've just reported the negative rating:

Apparently there was a bit of a communication issue. Can this negative rating be removed please? See http://www.wjunction.com/150-graphics-requests/187415-2.html#post1958875 for more info...

Thanks,

J.

Hopefully WJ staff member will remove the rating. ;)

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back