I Need Help Please [Hacked my paypal a/c]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtone

Hi guys i just checked my paypal a/c sum1 named "rahul2u_u@hotmail.com" changed my password and secrete question can any1 please help me how can i retrieve it ?

God Damn you
"rahul2u_u@hotmail.com" <<< i hope u die now

Please any1 help me :(

24 comments

Rahul Thakur, Janakpur, Nepal (rahul2u.u@gmail.com)

Job done. Case Solved -_-

rahulthakur and Naughty Devil is the same person who hacked my paypal God damn you give me back my a/c and my money you sick
No no, that was a mistake from me. rahulthakur is another guy. Naughty devil is innocent, he just replied to him, so archive made it look like that

Last edited by a moderator:
:( em literally crying here b/coz that was the only way that i used to pay for my hosting bill now again em blank :(

and i've emailed paypal about the issue.

"rahulthakur" i found that sick freak

why did you do this to me "rahulthakur" i want an answer ????

WJ Mods and admins please i need ur help

rahulthakur and Naughty Devil is the same person who hacked my paypal God damn you give me back my a/c and my money you sick

here is ur hacker,doesnt look like one
Code:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/14547521288608257855

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/Nf64g.png[/slide]

ND sent him invite,Naughty devil & rahulthakur r not same person

xtone: Just call paypal directly, i have same problem like you before.Maybe paypal stuff will ask you driver license or National Identity card, send to them and u will get back your account (y)

Your account will limited until they receive your document, so the person who change your info cant do anything :))

HHmm i'll do that and Fuck You Rahul i hope u die today !!!!

and shame on you em posting a proof here !
this is the emial i received from paypal yesterday.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i24/0a48d2.png[/slide]

admin mods now its up to you

Last edited by a moderator:
hey xstone,i am realy sorry. I dint mean to hack ur acount. I just loged into ur acount by seeing ur pasword on public rapidleech. If i meant to hack,i wudnt have replied here nd wud have evn changd pasword nd sent money.

I am feeling very very sory and cursing myself for my deeds.
I wil do my best to help u. Since.i live in 3rd world country,ths was my first ever log in paypal nd was excited to change ths thng.

I knw my sory wudnt help u.neither it wil make u happy.but even though i am realy very sory.

Hoping ur paypal issue wil be solvd immediately. Am sory :-(.

He has plan to hack the paypal account. But he FAILS that why I think hes here and asking for sorry.. I believe he will continue hacking others' paypal account.. BAN!

Yeah, agree with you tractor3231.

I dint mean to hack ur acount. I just loged into ur acount by seeing ur pasword on public rapidleech. If i meant to hack,i wudnt have replied here nd wud have evn changd pasword nd sent money.

LMAO, then why u change hes email address =)

BAN him Mod, make it fair!I dont like see scammer and hacker around here <_<

this is really retarded dude u changed the email id and my pass now asking for an apologies and i've sent u pm and ur not replying here wow :/ this is soo sick and where is my money em sure u've transfered it to some once a/c u sick freak !!!

Come on dude,I haven't changed his email id .its all his original email id and password.Maye he didn't tried logging with his original email id and password.Neither I sent any money to any other account.Its all safe their

I already sent him pm regarding his all account info and security questions.

hope its solved nw.

This maybe lesson to everybody that dnt leave ur password in public areas.cheers guys and stop accusing me as i said am sorry and wnt repeat this. Hoping xtone's will forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back