monro

Banned
Banned
I need a good rapidleech

I need rapidleech ( good one ) at this moment :heiligenschein:

I'm waiting for your suggestions :sun:

Last edited:
20 comments
Thank you guys for these suggestions :friends: and you are right , newrapidleech is the best one at this moment :)

DoNOT even think about sparklinghost/moreleech, they have hacked my premium account. Thanks for admin as he arleady warned about it.

Sorry to hear that , I was working with moreleech and everything was ok for me .

stay away from moreleech/leafleech

they are the same run by same bangladeshi

anyways they are going out of business now for hacking users accounts

hostingflame is NO.1 nowadays

in beginning was good now for me it`s not good.. very low speeds for me.. and support it`s to lazy.. when i write tickets i wait 2-4 days for answer... and if you ask for some plugin.. they write sorry we don`t have many requests for this host you have to pay 10$ and we will create for you.. and strange thing is host is one of the most popular... in curent one if i ask some plugin.. they say.. there is nor problem we will creat for you the plugin in next 2 days. After 2 days plugin is ready for use and it`s free.. support it`s friendly and away`s answer me in next 12hrs max if i send ticket.

I use these providers and have never been hacked.
And I trust fully in Moreleech and in Leafleech

Don´t lie please

in beginning was good now for me it`s not good.. very low speeds for me.. and support it`s to lazy.. when i write tickets i wait 2-4 days for answer... and if you ask for some plugin.. they write sorry we don`t have many requests for this host you have to pay 10$ and we will create for you.. and strange thing is host is one of the most popular... in curent one if i ask some plugin.. they say.. there is nor problem we will creat for you the plugin in next 2 days. After 2 days plugin is ready for use and it`s free.. support it`s friendly and away`s answer me in next 12hrs max if i send ticket.

i'm with u hostingflame support is not that good, but for me it is not a big problem as i can use FTP or remote upload to upload to other filehosts which are not listed in their upload plugins, also download plugins is not a big problem as i have UL premium and it cover all my needs !

but about speeds, i have a difference opinion !

i have choosen this host by name cause its great upload speeds !!!!

i get 410 mb/sec when i upload to RG-UL-UptoBox-RS-BU-PL-180-1fichier-UMB !!

i can upload 4 GB file in 35 seconds !!!!!

anyway which is this RL u r now using ?

Don´t lie please

:cursing:

u have not seen the thread pinned in the "other" section ??

Don´t lie please

Me too , I was working with leafleech , rapidleech ,jungleleech (offline now) , moreleech ( offline) was the best one between those but unfortunately stopped its services , and now I work with newrapidleech without lie he Much better :heiligenschein: (service+support) <3

:cursing:

u have not seen the thread pinned in the "other" section ??

See and then???
The WJunction isn't a God.
I work with both of them and I never did anything wrong.
They are great people, and different people. That I can guarantee.
It is nonsense to say that are the same person, because I know the 2.

And then, little or nothing interests me what the WJ says or does, Take its decisions when I can't happen because the WJ says or does.

Many already have been charged and banned and retains its strong and reliable service.

Regards :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back