i need good high traffic US AND UK forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

donrambo

i do have a collections of my ebooks and i would like to post it.but i mainly want to post it in US or UK forums since the payout rates by my file hosting sites r good..pls advice..

thanks in advance=)

12 comments
i may do that in the future...but right now i want to post in only forums....:)

i have a blogspot blog...but traffic sucks .i know nothing about seo...i want to learn about it and may be start a website itself but until then i want to post them in forums..hope u got my point..:D

i tried out that site friend..i must say that it is wonderful..but it didnt solve my query...it doesnt sort out by countries location...

if any one knows the name of some wonderful forums in uK and US,especially for sharing ebooks,pls let me know

@donrambo
check your thread title
i need good high traffic US AND UK forums
you must write ask about what forum have good traffic USA and UK

meybe some user think you need traffic coz you write like that

wtf leave it...good luck

you wrong write title dude

i never asked traffic from US...check what u wrote in ur first reply..u wrongly interpreted my question...what i meant was tat i m looking for forums IN US and UK having high US UK audience.... i dont need traffic from them...i want to be a part of them and post in such forums...

How about searching active US and UK forums via Google? I bet someone here has a list already but just won't spoon-feed it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back