I Need Encoding RDP to 45 $ - info in topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

messajah004

Hello,

Im looking for encoding rdp with installed my apps to encode. Server cant be located in UK. UK speeds is not good for my uploading hosts. Server must be located in FR or NL. 1Gbps Connection.

My budget is 45$. I can pay only on Webmoney.

I would like to server with processor : Xeon E5-1620 or Dual Xeon E5620 or Dual Xeon E5645 or Xeon E3-1230 V2.
I would like get to test/demo of encoding rdp account.

11 comments
I would suggest RDaheaven. I have an Encoding UK with them and its very good so far. I demo tested their NL one it was even better but due to shortage of funds I couldnt get it. You can try their NL Encoding server .

Try WebPundits
I am currently using them. They are using E5620 processor with 4 cores and 8 threads.
Hyperthreading is enabled in the processor which provides nice performance.
The server is located at NL with 32GB RAM which is more than enough.
They have a very limited number of users. Support is quick to respond.

I have also used RDAHeaven. The UK network is very poor. Also they are overselling their servers.
You will find around 18-20 user accounts per server when you launch the task manager and visit the users tab.

Try WebPundits
I am currently using them. They are using E5620 processor with 4 cores and 8 threads.
Hyperthreading is enabled in the processor which provides nice performance.
The server is located at NL with 32GB RAM which is more than enough.
They have a very limited number of users. Support is quick to respond.

I have also used RDAHeaven. The UK network is very poor. Also they are overselling their servers.
You will find around 18-20 user accounts per server when you launch the task manager and visit the users tab.
My vote to webpundits support is great and server is extreme fast .

I may be wrong but should providers recommend themselves? Anyways I suggest go with rdpmatrix/rdaheven. Both have very good servers and extremely fast support including live support.

You might wanna try us. We have a 12 Core CPU in Germany with 1 Gbps Dedicated Uplink.
Contact me if you want the prices slashed by a few $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back