I need a Script coded. Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Jamie:.

Before I start, I don't know much about coding and what is needed, etc. So go easy on me. :P
I've wanted to start my own Music File Host, strictly for just MP3s, WMAs, etc. for a while.
I've designed a template of what I want coded on Photoshop. It will still have to be sliced and saved, etc.

Type of website: Music File Host (Upload mp3s, wmas, etc) [Similar to limelinx.com]
Pages: 6ish and an Admin CP
Other info: I don't need a user system, this will be just for guests for now.

Features I want:
- Only music files (MP3s, WMAs, etc.)
- A preview on the upload successful page. (Using JW Media Player)
- Delete link option
- An Option to shorten link with OMG.ly on the page with the uploaded file link (eg. http://omg.ly/?url=http://example.com)
- "E-mail this link to a friend/yourself" on upload success page with "Include a message" option.
- "Like" this link/download (for Facebook)

Admin CP Features:
- Ability to upload any filetype/size via Admin CP
- Delete any link (For DMCA reports or for files against policy)
- Change Slogan/Urgent update on main site option

What I want to know is, How much would it cost to get a script coded? Can anyone tell me? I need a good idea of how much I will need.

I'd really appreciate a reply :)
Cheers,
Jamie :)

6 comments
- you would also need page for the user to listen the song, or is it for them to download?
- would you want a user system, or only guest submissions?
- what features on the index page?
- what features on the admincp

Go more into details about my questions :) Depends on the answers and ill quote you

- you would also need page for the user to listen the song, or is it for them to download?

Go more into details about my questions :) Depends on the answers and ill quote you

I've updated the first post.
And I don't want another page for the preview, I want it on the page with the uploaded file link :) so it's easier

Thanks for the reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back