I need a PPD upload center with good payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

lejeuner

I need a upload center that give money with PPD plan and have below :

- a upload center minimum 3 years success payment ( For ensure that's not Scam in future )
- Have Pause / Resume option in download for free user
- Allow download from minimum 4 connection of server.

Please if you know this upload center introduce me.

25 comments
i have been useing ozofiles from 2-3 months approx with there ppd plans support great as well payment are alwasys on time
you can try this host
I don't say , they are not good or they have shaving . But they are very young . We want use of links in our website and website posts not like forum topic and all times are in google search result . So i need a stable and old upload center . young upload centers are risk for website because if they will be down in future , we must change all links and its very difficult. thanks for help anyway
Depositfiles still has PPD. PM me if you want more details.
No i know now , they have on PPD plan on Halileo
Hey guys thanks for help me but i research about these 3 domines.
- Ozofiles.com That has little history . Very young and i want share these links in my website and if in future they will be scam . Change link downloads for me in my website is very hard. So im need a service with a long history for assure me about scam.

-Uploading.com & depositfiles : They now have not Affiliate plan for uploaders.

I really need PPD service for my website. Im tired from Shave Turbobit and Rapidgator

M new with Uploading.com but ozofiles.com is consistent from last 5-6 months ,

Just want to understand how did they manage to shave Uploading guys?

Depositfiles still has PPD at Halileo. You can login with the same depositfiles account. They are very old and good at market. But they don't support resume.
Thanks a lot . Yes i see it . Just you think Halileo are better than Turbobit and Rapidgator on PPD plan?
bad thing in Depositfiles are maximum file 2 gb .

Anybody?

Last edited:
Well, if you plan to use forum to spread your links, then you must follow their rules. Most of them only allowed few filehosting like depositfiles, rapidgator, keep2share, uploaded, etc - but if you plan to use your own website to spread your links you may try openload, 4upld, etc

Well, if you plan to use forum to spread your links, then you must follow their rules. Most of them only allowed few filehosting like depositfiles, rapidgator, keep2share, uploaded, etc - but if you plan to use your own website to spread your links you may try openload, 4upld, etc
We have website but most of these services are young or they has hard rules.

hi everyone
depositfiles is one of the best uploading sites, They are very old.
i'm using it with any problem.
Unfortunately , i hear they ban account after your income over of 50$ per day and their reason for ban will be DMCA . I talked with them in several days ago . They told me , if you have abuse report of DMCA , We can ban your account . and you know any website has several DMCA abuse in month and this is impossible . So you think we working on their service , and we shared their links . after 2 DMCa abuse they ban our account . This is a big risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back