Status
Not open for further replies.

DeJay

wasnt sure how to name the title but figured that would get you to look.

I created a program("Pik'A'Flik") and it was released here by another member.
i wasnt aware of that and i came yesterday to post it and my topic was locked because it was already posted.

I'd like to request that the original poster of this program have his topic closed and my topic re-opened as i am the original developer of this program and i am the one that can fix the errors/answer any questions a person may have.

My topic:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=72316

His Topic:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=70629

i understand that he posted the program first and therefor his stay there, but by all means i am the original creator and i should be the person getting the praises and thank you's, not him.
although i have no hatred toward him he did specify he didnt create the program, but i feel as i should be the person that post's the program.

Once i am out of my probation period and if you honor my request i will post the program in the same section as it seems that it where people will see it.

thank you

5 comments
AIR2v.jpg

He gave u the credits, what else do u want? u can post in that same thread if u want :)

Not my tool, just my share here, I was beta-tester of this, and have suggested many addons, like uploading on lulzimg, templates,multiple templates, blacklist of words etc... (as usual )

It will help you to raise the quality of your posts on katz.

All credits to original developer DeJayy
he gave u ur credit wat else u want?

Completely disagree with Mr Killer and Quick Sand and other leechers. The original author should have his topic opened to provide support. I'm sure a mod will take care of this soon but I'd always be strongly in favor of the original developer who can provide real and official support rather than leechers. He would also be in a better position to answer questions and any bugfixes if required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back