I don't know why my pagerank still zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsheria

Banned
Banned
Hello ;

my page rank still zero i have open my site since 10 months ...

my site is not data life or word press it's private script .... and i paid a lot for making it like this ...

the content have a lot of unique things ...

Google index our site very good :P but still with page rank zero

my site is : http://www.3arabarchive.net/

any suggestions please Help me ....

22 comments
Saying how to get a pagerank isn't really something like when somebody tells you cake recipe, and you just apply that and you have a cake.

Maybe your site was new last time google was updating PR, or your script isn't that good written, or you don't have enough visitors or something...

Worrying about something like that is really unnecessary since you cant do much about it, just keep working on your site, and do it for yourself only.

I have same blogspot blogs that I haven't touch for months or even years, yet some of them have pr3...

Saying how to get a pagerank isn't really something like when somebody tells you cake recipe, and you just apply that and you have a cake.

Maybe your site was new last time google was updating PR, or your script isn't that good written, or you don't have enough visitors or something...

Worrying about something like that is really unnecessary since you cant do much about it, just keep working on your site, and do it for yourself only.

I have same blogspot blogs that I haven't touch for months or even years, yet some of them have pr3...

Yes i know that you are right but I'm wondering why other sites have page rank 2 or 3 while there sites is sucks .... and other have PR 2 or 3 and they opened from only 3 or 4 months ....

To be honest, PR has nothing to do with your site performing good in searches. PR is just a measure of how important Google feels your page is for the internet. Higher PR never means appearing on the first spot. Its the content that matter. I would suggest you to stop worrying about PR (as it is too volatile) and focus on content and SERPs.

PS: If you still want a PR, do some Link Exchanges, build links on edu sites (the best way), submit a few articles and a few blog comments. That should be enough to get you a PR2 at least.

To be honest, PR has nothing to do with your site performing good in searches. PR is just a measure of how important Google feels your page is for the internet. Higher PR never means appearing on the first spot. Its the content that matter. I would suggest you to stop worrying about PR (as it is too volatile) and focus on content and SERPs.

PS: If you still want a PR, do some Link Exchanges, build links on edu sites (the best way), submit a few articles and a few blog comments. That should be enough to get you a PR2 at least.

thanks for tips but can i understand the meaining of "build links on edu sites" ... ?!

I hope you get PR 7

Good Luck

=)

thanks man really appreciate :D

i meant, search google for edu blogs that are dofollow and allow you to comment with your link. Use these blogs to beat the competetion. Likewise you may also search for edu forums that allow registration and u can get some profile links too.

Go Blackhat. But do it right. I know this frowned upon but you won't get anywhere without doing it unfortunately. Way too much competition.

i meant, search google for edu blogs that are dofollow and allow you to comment with your link. Use these blogs to beat the competetion. Likewise you may also search for edu forums that allow registration and u can get some profile links too.

Thanks mikeee I will try to do so .... if there any forums or blogs that you can provide me with this will be helpful :)

Go Blackhat. But do it right. I know this frowned upon but you won't get anywhere without doing it unfortunately. Way too much competition.

Thanks Djlatino but what is the Blackhat ?!

Try to get link exchange with many forums or blogs you can find, post blog comments on edu gov domains, use social sites to promote your webpage and you will get pr , i am doing seo for my site for almost year and my pr is 2

I had a PR 0 movie site a few months ago that got 9k UVs a day. About a month after starting to get that traffic I sold it on Flippa for $8,000. Like resoft says, PR isn't important, keyword search and putting keywords in your blog is. Don't try to target one or two specfic keywords. Most of the searches on my site were from 1000's of smaller keywords that got less than 500 searches a month for each keyword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back