Status
Not open for further replies.

NordicNode

So I figured I'd buy 3 copies of a game available through Steam called Shoot Many Robots. There's no catch other than don't bother replying if I don't know who you are and like you. The only reason I made a thread about it is because it's easier than spamming the Shotubox with "Play with me" like a pedophile with tourettes. And since I'm going to be completely biased as to who I buy the game for, it's not a competition. It's just a game that I enjoy playing and it's cheap enough that I can buy a few copies to give to a few friends.

It's a decent game. It's a side-scrolling Platformer. There's a shit load of customisation you can do, both with your weaponry and attire. The graphics are decent with vibrant environments. It gets a little repetitive after a while as the focus of the game is just shoot the shit out of robots; but aside from that it's a fun game to kill a few hours with.

6 comments
Hmm. Nice. In case if you dont find any of your friends or persons you are aquainted with, interested in this...then PM me a copy, and I'd play with you. :P I m also bored and have much free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back