I am just trying to figure here few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're trying to generalise everyone in piracy, im not reading this anymore its just crap, sorry.

You can't go from arguing that cashwhores aren't cashwhores (likely being one yourself) to arguing that everyone involved in warez is in it to earn.

What's the point in this thread, im out.

point: whatever you downloaded from warez, you made a profit, by not paying for it.
Here is, not paying = keeping money
So, you saved (earned) money, for not paying something.
And at the end of the day, we all profit from warez...
That is how I connect cashwhores, and 'cashwhores'

Btw, I never say sorry, If I don't mean that.

We all monetised them later, hence we did not create them with the main aim of earning money.

o rly? So, if you didn't monetized them immediately, just says you haven't a traffic to monetize, and you waited to be established to do it....like we all don't know those tricks as webmasters :)

Last edited:
Katz created and ran katz until the day he lost it with money being a low priority.

Low priority, high priority, who cares? Money was made off warez. End of story.

Sickness ran all of his sites non-profit to begin, as did I, xite, spawn, koosh, everyone. We all monetised them later, hence we did not create them with the main aim of earning money.

Once again, hypocrisy is all over the place. You say you and a bunch of guys you know started warez/DDL sites as non-profit and then monetized it. Does it matter what your aim was when you started the site? You and everyone else ultimately monetized your warez site and made money off it and that's the bottomline. Why did you monetize it if you feel so strongly about not making money off warez? A little money doesn't hurt eh?

Uploaders become uploaders so they can earn money, they dont care who downloads it and how, as long as they get their dollars.

Uploaders may become uploaders to earn money but then again not everyone's a spammer. A fair few uploaders actually make an effort to ensure their posts and uploads are of high quality and treat the money as a "side benefit" but that probably won't fly with you.

File hosts like HF and FS came at a time when RS had a daily download quota of 5gb for premium users. Most people switched to HF & FS then and are perfectly happy with their premium service, speed and unlimited BW quota and yet some people just can't stop bitching as if RS is running a charitable trust with no intention of making any profit. Every damn company is here to do business and make money!

Last edited:
this is a useless topic,you (cvrle77) have already made up your mind, yes you are a cashwhore expecting to be a paid leecher. And perhaps do some research on the scene before making retarded comments. You think trackers are the first stop? no they are not. How much do you think the guys in the fxp scene make? nothing at all as the servers arent generally even paid for. do some research on the actual definition of what Warez is and its roots before saying leechers should be paid or recieve rewards. I wish a real scener would come on here and make a thread or reply to this one,but they wont associate tehmselves with p2p leechers.

Do a little reading here > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez < and tell me where you see it saying warez was made to be monetized

Do I need to copy paste my last post, or you didn't got it?

Oh, man, you are threatening with a 'scener', like he have 8 heads, and he will tell me, or convince me in something that I already don't know?
yes you are a cashwhore expecting to be...
I don't expect anything, I'm doing it for the sake of the fun. If there's a cash aside, why not?
I am stealing from a thief, so I don't have moral problems of any kind.

If you have, which you didn't, followed what I was writing, I never mentioned uploading , but wooo, you can assume whatever you want.

And no, topic isn't useless just because you disagree with me, and you not bothering to read what we are talking here, actually...

I wish a real scener would come on here

So, are you a scener or not, since 0 sceners would come here...

Last edited:
Actually, the scene doesn't give a rat's ass about the p2p. They outright hate us, so its kinda pointless to argue about this stuff. They( the scene) didn't care what we did 5 years ago and they dont care now, for them its a competition among themselves and i guess that good for them and good for us.

tmp20dd.jpg

ofc everything is abt the money..most people bitching are just jealous they cant or dont know how to exploit the uploading way of making $
jmz correct me if im wrong but dont u work with h3x on latesdls wich is a paysite ?

well i still think some people are here to upload and share as they like to do it as their hobby but maximum ppl join uploading not to share but to earn BUT that doesnt mean u call them cashwhores as u (anybody who is not a uploader but earns from a warez either directly or undirectly) also tried to earn some bucks from warez so its the system where the mother of all earning is warez be it buying a server with that money or getting a custom app coded from a developer if u r not investing from ur own pocket u are selling warez

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back