Ad format: Banner Ads

Offer: Muslim Phone Matching - RS 2 Clicks

Campaign period: May 8, 2023 – May 12, 2023

GEO: Algeria

Total spent: $ 52.03

Total Revenue: $ 275.81

Net profit: $ 223.78

ROI: 430.09 %

I found out about Hypercentage and decided to give them a try. After digging for some information I managed to find that they have direct campaigns and everything is in house developed. They focus on click2call offers on the dating vertical for mobile devices, and since I’ve been promoting this vertical for some time, I decided to give them a shot, especially that they focus on MENA geos.

So I set up a Revenue Share (they pay 80% per conversion) campaign on DZ using banner traffic, since I have good results with this type and they also offer creatives and can help you with custom ones. The conversions payouts started coming in and let me tell you, the results were encouraging. Seems like I had good long calls that produced nice revenue. So that was a nice surprise because traffic for this country is cheap so I knew I was in the profit already.

Their designs are pretty interesting, since the pages look a lot like dating apps but they work as webpages. There is no prelander involved so the users call directly from this page.

Creatives:

As for banners, I have also used Algerian girls, since being a click2call type of offer, users must think they can call a girl from their country and nationality. They provide good looking creatives.
The banner's description says in Arabic: “ If you’re looking for something different, call me and let’s have some fun!” . The content itself engaged users easily.

Campaign:

I have set up a single campaign, targeting DZ country, for all types of users, languages on all available sources. Very important is to use mobile traffic (both 3g/4g and Wi-Fi) as this is what converts with click2call offers. Pricing model was CPM, starting everything without optimizing, as I have done this after the few first conversions.

Results:

My results exceeded my expectations. I knew click2call was massive in Middle East and now I see why. Big volumes were used with small costs and the generated revenue was indeed something else. I had a ROI of 430.09 %! I don’t know where you will find something like this!

My test campaign proved me that Hypercentage has quality content and their in house technology is working flawlessly, so this dating product is something that I will continue to promote and explore all it’s benefits. My manager helped me with setting everything up and get running in no time. Keeping these awesome results in mind, I plan to create more campaigns using more of their available offers on countries like UAE, TN and EG.
I hope my experience with Hypercentage will be a good insight and sharing this opportunity with you will create new partners with them in the future.

Back