Hurry.Stream - Discussion (Cause there is no official support thread here at least yet)

LLUUKKEE

Hello.
I just noticed a new video host advertisement on Wjunction and it's hurry.stream
I have no idea if there will be an official support thread soon or in future, but there isn't one yet, so I thought I would open thread here and if someone has tested or is already actively using this host, we could share opinions - about payments, views count, playback and so on.
I'm interested and I will soon probably test it with several files, and of course post my thoughts, meanwhile I hope you also share.

25 comments
How about now?

does it still pay quickly?

because only available payment using bitcoin
So, basically, payments are pretty stable and fast.
However, previously I mentioned counting was really good. Well, initially it was, but it has slowly horribly deteriorated. Instead of improving gradually which is usually case when you gather lots of content on videohost, unlike other hosts, it keeps falling and falling.
Looks like it's another trick some videohosts use recently - give decent amount of counting and views at first to attract uploader and convince him to bring more content to you and publish, but then counting becomes worse and earnings become really bad.

is there an interview (asked for traffic sources) during the first payout?
I don't know their general rule, I can only tell you that they never asked me about traffic source personally even during first payout. Not sure about other users.
Post automatically merged:

Payment received but I stopped traffic here cause earnings are very vanilla.

Last edited:
Back