Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still experience less downloads volume but it's increasing.
All downloads links must be in this format: hulkfile.eu/xxxxxxxxxx.html
If you share links in this format, Jdownloader should work properly.

problem when I click myfiles

5170807824.png

Me too ... And addition to this, got this error when concludes remote upload
error.JPG

hope everything is resolved soon because my main hosting is hulkfile ..

Well this situation only yields a result... Hulkfile as the most cooperating file-host with DMCA parties (They had even an special account type for reporters) has been lawsuit even acting according to law deleting files quicker than others while they didnt host anything in U.S.

Hope you have discovered how this business work and with new rebrand start supporting more to affiliates than people which only purpose is destroy your business, as you see they act like morons asking 150K $ to everyone they could even if you complish with DMCA.

If you´re not ready to fight (Headquarters & Servers & Payment services in offshore locations) you´re on the wrong business.

Last edited:
Payment received. :dj:

Thanks.

You are quite welcome.
Thank you for your trust.

Well this situation only yields a result... Hulkfile as the most cooperating file-host with DMCA parties (They had even an special account type for reporters) has been lawsuit even acting according to law deleting files quicker than others while they didnt host anything in U.S.

Hope you have discovered how this business work and with new rebrand start supporting more to affiliates than people which only purpose is destroy your business, as you see they act like morons asking 150K $ to everyone they could even if you complish with DMCA.

If you´re not ready to fight (Headquarters & Servers & Payment services in offshore locations) you´re on the wrong business.
This completely understood, but we will keep cooperating with (c) holders.

This lawsuit raised because we were in vacation and we didn't monitor the emails for a week.

This thread should be closed, you can contact us via support system.

Staff note: HulkFile has ceased its operations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back