Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget it.
We did what they have requested already.

We are experiencing downtime starting from now and up to the next 10 minutes to perform a website transfer to another server.

Last edited:
discontinued.png

What happens Shaving mode or what? statistics down!!!!!

@Hulkfile
Will you change your domain name ??

@Hulkfile
Will you change your domain name ??
Hulkfile download links are working under .eu domain since ages. No problems on downloading here.

Me too like dado1, i have only half what i should get today !

We are facing some troubles which enforced us to migrate to non-U.S. services and we also had a little problem with AD agency we are working with, all this forced us to apply some changes and this has direct impact on our service.
Last 48 hours we served less downloads by more than 40%, but starting from this moment we are ready to server as much traffic as before, we might continue our work in a second stage soon but this should not impact the service anymore.

Please be sure to share the file links on this format: hulkfile.eu/xxxxxxxxxx.html
We are not going to change the domain, yes we have an open lawsuit on the domain hulkfile.eu but we still not decided to change the domain yet.

BTW: we don't shave at all, you get paid for the completed downloads counter you see on the reports page :)

Last edited:
i ahve a problem here man
Error: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit:
can't uplaod files more than 1 Gb !!!
im using remote upload,,,,
upgrade my account please,,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back