Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Half of my referrals were subtracted (almost 1,200 to 600 and something ... :()
Is this normal?
We have removed all Pending users. Users which have never logged in because they have not verified their email.
That's why. This will not affect your profits by anyway.

Please increase limit for max upload filesize (from 1 GB to 2 GB) , thanks.
That's why there is a premium user option.

Try with NetLimiter off.
We have multiple servers and each time you try to upload you get referred to the least busy server.

Update:-
We are performing some maintenance, expanding our network, migrating some servers and adding bigger servers. This may impact our service stability for the next 48 hours. We are working hard to make this process pass smoothly.

Last edited:
Hello hulkfile, i reached the minimum but my payout doesn't generated the request automatically, please check what is the problem, thanks.

Hello hulkfile, i reached the minimum but my payout doesn't generated the request automatically, please check what is the problem, thanks.

Your payment must have not met the requirements.
May be you didn't logged in in the past 10 days or your minimum was not $10 (or $20 fpr PayPal) after subtracting the fees.

Dear Admin, 10 Out of 9 Remote Upload attempts are failed since 2 days, kindly fix this issue asap, thanks
This should be fixed by today.
Thank you for reporting this. Reporting issues is something extremely important to us.

I log everyday, and some of my other payments are lower than 20 dls and you sent me the payments to paypal, because of this i don't understand why you don't sent me the payment, thanks.

The billing system was buggy, we've fixed it.
PayPal payment should be $20 or more after subtracting withdrawal fees.
You should be logged in once past 10 days. You should enter a valid email.
That's all.

Last edited:
The Tardais to pay to paypal?
Today is day 12 and day 12 and supposedly 24 requite.
I await your response.

The billing system was buggy, we've fixed it.
PayPal payment should be $20 or more after subtracting withdrawal fees.
You should be logged in once past 10 days. You should enter a valid email.
That's all.

It was 10.95?
Goodbye Hulkfile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back