Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems got some problems on the download page: after entered captcha and clicking "low speed download" cannot move to the download page..
so the stat. has frozen?

Last edited:
Visually exciting website, but in my humble opinion you should increase max upload file size to 2 GB for free registered users and place fewer advertisement on the download page.

I made a new account with my balance

I meant to extend it and not make another account
Is it too late too change it

I got so mad I did not even write the new account details

I think the new account name is 4252099

Visually exciting website, but in my humble opinion you should increase max upload file size to 2 GB for free registered users and place fewer advertisement on the download page.

Thank you for your feedback.

I made a new account with my balance

I meant to extend it and not make another account
Is it too late too change it

I got so mad I did not even write the new account details

I think the new account name is 4252099

Can you please send this to support@hulkfile.com? or create a ticket.
And please leave your username.

I saw that you stoped to work with Payza, so I have two questions; I have a pending payment on Payza, will I be paid only in 11/12/2013? Or within 6 days? and can I keeping ask payments on Payza up to 11/12/2013?

Tanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Thanks for your fast answer, and thank you for my first payment. Should I change my payment processor now, or can I still using Payza up to next payment round on November/24?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I got it, already change to Webmoney.

Last edited:
OMG .... these rates really spectacular!!
People may find that only praise for Hulkfile ... But what can I speak of bad?
I've only seen 2 little niggles so far ..
The first when changed from 451 to 486 MB (I skirted 80%)
And the other, when 2013-10-03 gains were by half ... (but I did not die so it)
Other things like maintenance, exchange server, etc. does not count as a problem, much less slight variations ...
Even because support is attentive and present. What matters is the hosting as a whole.
The balance between, which offers hosting and the needs of the uploaders
At all points (that we know) Hulkfile seem very fair.
And gives us surprises such as high rates ppd for a limited time, fantastic!
For me it will be all good, because it's my main hosting! :-=

Hulk, what else can I tell you that has not yet said?
Friend, I can only wish you that this initiative will bring you great gains also ...

Thanks for that ...:handshake:

Wow, new PPD rates, Great news! Hulkfile is the best host!

Yes, this is a chance to forward more traffic to us and make more money this period of time.

OMG .... these rates really spectacular!!
People may find that only praise for Hulkfile ... But what can I speak of bad?
I've only seen 2 little niggles so far ..
The first when changed from 451 to 486 MB (I skirted 80%)
And the other, when 2013-10-03 gains were by half ... (but I did not die so it)
Other things like maintenance, exchange server, etc. does not count as a problem, much less slight variations ...
Even because support is attentive and present. What matters is the hosting as a whole.
The balance between, which offers hosting and the needs of the uploaders
At all points (that we know) Hulkfile seem very fair.
And gives us surprises such as high rates ppd for a limited time, fantastic!
For me it will be all good, because it's my main hosting! :-=

Hulk, what else can I tell you that has not yet said?
Friend, I can only wish you that this initiative will bring you great gains also ...

Thanks for that ...:handshake:

Hi 7up,
I really appreciate your follow and interesting in our service. And i ask you to let us know when you have any problem or feedback, we are not doing all right all the time so how can we know if users doesn't highlight on the wrong points.
I hope you can make more money at this period of time and by the end we may update the PPD plan to be more suitable for most of our users.

Thank you all for your great support, you are the best.

What about the following feature (I think not too difficult to implement): uploader would get two links for the same file, one of them is a premium-only link for the uploader's blog/website, what is exposed to the world and search engines, the other is a normal link to spread in forums, which are usually closed for search engines, and because prem-only links usually are not allowed in forums. This technique would ensure that files are downloaded regularly, so expiration would not occur, furthermore could get more subscribers / sells through the prem-only links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back