Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking into this. Also our overall stats showing that the downloads rate is lower than usual.

Update:-
There was a problem in javascript caused the freeze countdown. When the user see counter frozen they probably leave without download (while all buttons are working).
We are really sorry about any inconvenient caused by this mistake. There was a small improvement in page speed which caused all this for few hours.
Thank you for your understanding and we are working hard to serve you better.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks my friend for the answer, you are a very reliable guy, thanks for the support, please try to send the payments weekly.

You are welcome.
Unfortunately, weekly payments will be so hard in our case. But i promise your valuable suggestion will be reviewed by our admins.

Notice:-
We are repeating, we don't allow adult material in our service. Please don't use Hulkfile if you are sharing adult files.
We've just removed thousands of adult files recently and banned many users while our TOS is clear.

Last edited:
My friend, you can increase a little the free unregistered speed, because the free registered and the free unregistered speed have too much difference.

No it's not slow, but it's a very big difference between unregistered and registered users, if you can try to increase a little to unregistered users, thanks.

Yeah its good , can you just have unlimited space for uploadeur ? 150GBis uselless ( 3 days & it's full for me^^ )

Can you make me premium to test it for uploader use ? ( Pm doest work for send you my username ) regards

Last edited:
My friend, you can check why on my account i have 190 downloads and the file size of my files are between 500 and 1000 MB, and the mayority of my downloads are coming from Spain, but i have only earned 0.84, you can check what it's the problem, my username is andrawes, thanks.

Everything looks normal in your account. We count the completed downloads only.
All your downloads (completed & non-completed) are 296 only and your earnings are $1.4 (Looks very normal)

We are sharing your information based on your post where you have already shared your info. publicly. We have support desk where you can discuss such things privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back