HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO HUGEFILES I BELIEVE SINCE I'M A GOLD MEMBER I'M ALLOWED TO REQUEST PAYOUT AT 10$ & HIGHER , HOWEVER :
Minimal payout is $15
PLZ FIX MY USER : pes2012

We are dealing with the issue, we are here to support you and also, we will be giving away premium memberships once the issues are resolved and compensation to anyone who is due one.

Thanks!

dear admin, it makes me sad to think the re-sellers of premium are getting our due share since its us- the uploaders are working hard to bring thousands of downloaders everyday & inducing them to buy premium with our uploaded content. please introduce Pay Per Sale (PPS) along with the Pay Per Download (PPD) for affiliates

HELLO HUGEFILES I BELIEVE SINCE I'M A GOLD MEMBER I'M ALLOWED TO REQUEST PAYOUT AT 10$ & HIGHER , HOWEVER :
Minimal payout is $15
PLZ FIX MY USER : pes2012

^^
plz back up hugefiles & look into these problems !!

^^
then what's the benefit being , a gold member ?? it is the only difference i think min payout is 10$ plz fix hugefiles !!!!!

The benfit is getting 33% More then the price table!
But, in anyway since you requested we will pay you, contact us via PM here or to our support page

We are working hard to be here for you, hope to let you know we are back up!

GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:
yeah hugefiles but u also mentioned that min payout is 10$ for gold status & i didn't request any payout but i'd like u to change it in my account to be min payout : 10$
so when i reach 10$ i can request as it is mentioned in gold membership :)
& thank you , waiting for maintenance to end & the site to back up + pls look into PPS suggestion :)

hugefiles is up again =D
plz hugefiles give us compensation

not 100% functional but i'll wait
uploading is working but so slow

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

We are back up, it will take some more time to be 100% functional, but not too long!!

Now - we promised, and we will keep our word as we alway do!

If you reply to this thread you will receive, hold on!!! 50% more on your next coming payout!! TO THE FIRST 5 ONLY!

Be quick earn your christmas bonus now!!!

Send you usrname via PM only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back