HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas time is here....

Super special Giveaways !! :D

We will be giving away 10 GOLD MEMBERSHIPS TO the first replays here, starting NOW!
(PM your username)

AND... Also, super cool new initiative: If you refer a HUGE uploader to use our service - you will get the same payout he gets for the first time - 100% referral fee for the first payout, and also - 5% of what he does for life!

Contact us for more details.

Good luck to all and happy holidays! P.S Check out our site - we have a Christmas design for you :D

Christmas time is here....

Super special Giveaways !! :D

We will be giving away 10 GOLD MEMBERSHIPS TO the first replays here, starting NOW!
(PM your username)

AND... Also, super cool new initiative: If you refer a HUGE uploader to use our service - you will get the same payout he gets for the first time - 100% referral fee for the first payout, and also - 5% of what he does for life!

Contact us for more details.

Good luck to all and happy holidays! P.S Check out our site - we have a Christmas design for you :D

Yeah. I am 2nd WIN
my user is: gentle

Last edited:
Another one out the door.... ONLY 7 LEFT TO GO!!!

:D

Don't wait, reply now!

Also, don't forget about our super referral plan:
Refer a HUGE uploader and get his first payout (100% referral rate!)

We also added back for a test period our streaming video player - let us know what you think about it.

Good luck to all! :D

Last edited:
wow..love the holidays interface! the lively interface sets the mood for some serious filesharing! :P

may i ask for a gold for my friend? hugefiles username: downloadfreak

Happy holidays!

You were quick enough!!

Now, only 5 more left..... you'll be sorry you didn't ask for it when it's all gone... Tell your friends!! It's a blowout - FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIPS FOR CHRISTMAS !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back