HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must edit the first post

table earnings
ThR7xJb.jpg

file must be greater than 2 mb to be counted and not as written in the first post 1kb

for the ordinary user is Minimum payout amount $25.

Hello all!

All payments has been paid out! Even those requested today! :)
Premium memberships granted to all those requested here or by PM.

We would like to invite you to use our service! Come get your Silver membership!

If you are upgrading to our service from another service and you have more then 1000 downloads per day, send us a PM with a screen shot of your account and we will grant you with a 5$ starting bonus and GOLD membership for your first 3 months!! This is a limited in time offer, will be valid until 10th of September.

Enjoy! :D

My premium account expire on September 2 2014, please to my extend premium on silver membership. My username is: Arko072
thanks in advance

Last edited:
Payout has been sent! :)

Good luck to all, Enjoy!! :D

If you are new to HugeFiles.net - Come get your free SILVER MEMBERSHIP and 5$ signup bonus, just drop us a PM.

Thats unfair D: $5 Signup Bonus? Well...thats one way to attract signups I suppose.

By the way, please extend my silver membership on account: Wolfcape if you don't mind.
Thanks!
(I know I didn't upload a lot recently, but I'll get back to it when my main internet is back to optimum speed)

Membership extended!!

WE ARE STARTING A KILLER PROMOTION - Doesn't matter if you are NEW or CURRENT HUGEFILES.NET user, Reply now and send us your username via PM to get a:

GOLD MEMBERSHIP!! This offer is vaild for the FIRST 5 only!

Good luck to all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back