HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received payment and got ripped off.
Didn't receive 20 % percent bonus, yes I sent a ticket through and got a reply saying it would be added.
Had a payment of 208.56 pending. 90.1 % Suspicious downloads leaving me at $ 20.65
Plus the 20 % 24.75..

Payment received... $19.49

Just take note that since they done this suspicious activity filtering of earnings once, it's bound to happen again and again.

Hello all,

First of all, Platium memberships are reserved to invite only members.
Over time, after at least 10 payouts, you can try and contact us to apply for your Platinum membership.

Just as a side note, we are very fair with our calculations, always have been and always will be!

PS: If you are a HUGE uploader, and new to HugeFiles.net - Contact us, we have a super special plan for you.

Good luck to all! :D

Hello all,

First of all, Platium memberships are reserved to invite only members.
Over time, after at least 10 payouts, you can try and contact us to apply for your Platinum membership.

Just as a side note, we are very fair with our calculations, always have been and always will be!

PS: If you are a HUGE uploader, and new to HugeFiles.net - Contact us, we have a super special plan for you.

Good luck to all! :D

Great to know that you are considering to value loyal members by offering them platinum status!

Would like to have one if you think I am eligible..

my hugefiles username is : GreenDot

my downloaders want hugefiles may i know how long you keep files after download?
For how long will my files be stored?
We store user uploaded files according to the last time they were used, meaning the last time they were downloaded.
According to that, files uploaded by unregistered users will be kept for 4 days, files uploaded by registered users will be kept for 7 days and files uploaded by premium users will be kept for 30 days.

Source: FAQ

only 7days? @.@ damnnnn

can make 30days after download? 7days is hmmmppp

Last edited:
Dear U need to Revive your Point system . 10000 Point are too much to earn only 1 $. we spent hours and hours and in return getting nothing. It been a month now i am uploading files only generate 8.4 $. You should give some benefit to your up-loaders that we carry on our work and up-load files in here.

Sure rest of you also agree with me.
you are paid on downloads. if you want to get paid on the hours you put in, get a real job. Do you see the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back