HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news that hf is working for you in the NL. The billionuploads issue was a couple weeks back. Similar message to my screenshot in post 1677, that it was a maintenance or billing issue, went back to normal 2 days later. Hoping same thing here. Hugefiles is my primary host.

Last edited:
Ok I use hugefiles sinds the beginning, and however they don't pay a lot, they pay after a request :)
I used billion a long time ago, but it is fast for free users, so I keep it, unless they delete files very soon :(

Let's hope everything will be ok soon :)

Hello,

We would like to let you know we are aware of the issues you are experiencing.
We are working to resolve this ASAP.

You don't need to worry about your uploaded files or earnings, they are all safe and secure.

We promise to update you once we are back online as always, we hope it won't take long.

Thanks for you devotion, we are here for you at any time!

ETA

The website is offline at the moment, so I'm unable to upload any new files. Is there any estimate on when the site will be working again?

Thank you

The website is offline at the moment, so I'm unable to upload any new files. Is there any estimate on when the site will be working again?

Thank you
hugefilesaccountsespended01-29-14_zps8f5d27f4.jpg

all you're getting is the rug snatched from under you.........it's over dude.

Hello,

We would like to let you know we are aware of the issues you are experiencing.
We are working to resolve this ASAP.

You don't need to worry about your uploaded files or earnings, they are all safe and secure.

We promise to update you once we are back online as always, we hope it won't take long.

Thanks for you devotion, we are here for you at any time!
i just caught a greased pig with wings lol.

Last edited:
:( It looks like it's gone for good like many other who owned my some money :(

But the worst is still MegaUpload, where I had a lifetime premium account, and for 1200 Euro trafficshare :(

And no compensation at all on the new site :(

Really getting sick of sites who let you pay first, and close after that

Hugefiles is at least free, so all money is also free money :)

We are here to stay.
It takes long time because there are technical issues we are working out which doesn't involve us, but 3rd parties.

Not only everyone will get paid, you will also get a special compensation, which will make you happy we were down in the first place ;-)

Really sorry that it takes so long, but we are coming back really soon!

You can also contact us directly via PM for any other concern you might have.

Thanks for the support.
We have everything under control, as we said all the files are safe and so does your payments.

We are around to work this out and continue providing you the service we always did.

More treats and bonuses once we get back live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back