HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

We are moving to better servers, that's why we are having some issues here and there...

Can you please update us now how your uploads / downloads are doing ?

Thanks!

Ok, Thanks for the updates, we will try to make it better!

By the way, if you are new to our service, and your are an uploader with at least 1000 downloads per day - Contact us via PM we are giving away 10 GOLD memberships for a limited time only!!!

Good luck to all, we will update once we make the Remote Upload speed super fast again.

Me too facing problems while remote uploading. too slow & upload getting totally stuck & not completed. :(

Still waiting for the extension of my premium. My username is : GreenDot

Null Error May Solved .. No Problem Not Show Error ... But Remote Upload Speed Little Slow ...
-----
Where I Enter Remote Site Premium Account (i Want To Add Ul Account )

@NUGGETS11 - We extended membership only to users that qualify to the needed terms, and you don't.
If you increase the number of downloads you make then we would be glad to do so!

We are upgrading our servers to create MUCH FASTER and better upload speeds for everyone, it will take us some time, but it will be worth the wait, we will be offering the BEST upload speeds possible by your ISP!

Also, we've added an option to see LAST DOWNLOAD date to each of your uploaded file, so you can know when it's going to be deleted for inactivity.

More cool features to come in the near future.

:handshake:If you are an uploader with HUGE amounts of downloads, PM us, we will make you a good offer you won't want to miss.:handshake:

All payments has been sent!

Enjoy ! :D

Reminder: All major uploaders are welcome to contact us via PM, we are providing with super rates to users that can generate a HUGE amount of downloads daily.

Good Luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back